Chapter 198

Of course, this was Lin Qing He's personal concept of life.

She wouldn't say it out loud. If Mother Zhou caught a wisp of it, she would definitely overthink

The big watermelon was bought back and shared between the family. Each person only got one piece. Any more wasn't possible. Still, it was a great treat.

After all, there were really only two or three of family within the village that can buy watermelons.

But when she saw Zhou Xia nibbling on the watermelon skin that had been eaten by San Wa, Lin Qing He felt quite uncomfortable.

If this was to be seen by Second Sister-in-law, she will be angry.

"Xia Xia, throw the watermelon rind away." Lin Qing He went in and grabbed two candies for him to get him to throw away the watermelon rind.

"Thanks, Fourth Aunt." Zhou Xia was delighted. He threw away the tasteless watermelon rind and then accepted the milk candies.

"How is your study recently?" Lin Qing He asked.

"I listened seriously." Zhou Xia could only answer like that.

Er Wa was now in the second semester of the third grade, while Zhou Xia was still in the second grade. The reason why he can successfully pass the exam was thanks to Er Wa's continuous help. If not, he'll definitely repeat a grade.

There were many repeaters in the village.

However, Zhou Xia's results were indeed sloppy.

"If you don't understand, just come over and ask your fourth aunt." What else can Lin Qing He say? 

"Okay." Zhou Xia nodded and went home with the candies.

He didn't gobble up the two candies on his own. He gave one to his youngest sister.

"Why don't I get one?" Zhou Liu Ni asked him.

"Fourth Aunt only gave me two. How can you get any?" Zhou Xia replied.

Zhou Liu was displeased: "Her life is so good over there, why didn't she give more? Just these two! Uncle (Su Da Lin) give more than her!"

Zhou San Ni frowned: "What are you saying?"

"Mind your own business!" Zhou Liu Ni pouted.

Second Sister-in-law picked up a stick to teach her a lesson. Zhou Liu Ni ran out quickly, and then came over to this side to wander.

Lin Qing He saw her when she came out to pour water.

"Fourth Aunt, you gave my brother two candies?" Zhou Liu Ni smilingly asked.

"En." Lin Qing He just gave her a glance, then turned around and went back in.

She didn't have a good impression of Second Sister-in-law's second daughter. She had a two-faced personality. Her temper was obviously like her mother.

Even when Second Sister-in-law distanced herself from Wang Ling, there were some nature that was hard to change even when she displayed improvements.

Seeing that she didn't bother with her, Zhou Liu Ni stomped her feet: "What a black-hearted woman!"

Uttering this, she turned to go back. But when she turned around, she saw San Wa standing behind her with a dark face.

Zhou Liu Ni was startled: "San Wa, what are you doing? People scaring people can scare people to death!"

"Don't come to my house in the future. Daring to call my mother a black-hearted woman, I think your heart is the blackest!" San Wa threw at her, then turned around and entered the house.