Chapter 74

The current season was of a variety of wild vegetables. Besides this, there wasn't much good to eat. The recorded temporary shortage was this current time period.

In the evening, they had noodles as requested by Er Wa.

Diced sauerkraut with minced meat leftover that was fried in oil, which then was sprinkled on the noodles. And finally served with a fragrant poached egg.

This bowl of noodles was really fragrant.

At least four men in the family have no doubt about her culinary skill.

After eating and drinking to their content, Lin Qing He sent Da Wa to wash the dishes.

Since the cold began to fade, this chore was Da Wa's responsibility. At the start, Da Wa had quite a resentment, but now he got used to it.

Er Wa wasn't left idle either. He cleaned the room and the yard. These were his jobs.

As for San Wa, he was still small. As long as he doesn't make trouble, she temporarily didn't count on him.

After the work was done, Lin Qing He took them out to eat and wander. Zhou Qing Bai was at home, feeding pigs.

At this time, they get fed once before they get fed again after 9 o'clock. Then the next feed was at 4 or 5 the next day.

When Mother Zhou came over, Lin Qing He and her three sons had gone to visit Zhou Dong and Zhou Xi.

When she saw that her son was feeding pigs, she asked, "Your wife doesn't do the feeding?"

"I, can do it." Zhou Qing Bai said, "Mother, have you eaten yet?"

"I have." Seeing her youngest son like this, it was impossible for Mother Zhou to not be distressed. She voiced out: "You worked all day. Go home and rest well."

"This is nothing. My wife has no free time at home." She watched Er Wa and San Wa, prepared all kinds of delicious food, and made sure that everything was clean at home. Once exhausted Zhou Qing Bai returned home from work, he no longer felt tired.

As for these, it was like what he said, he can do it.

What's more, his wife had clearly stated it at the beginning of raising them, she would occasionally help out and for the most part, she won't intervene.

In fact, this smell was quite strong. It was fine for him to manage it by himself. If he really let his wife do it then he won't be pleased.

He would rather do more than want his wife to get hands-on.

After feeding the pigs, Zhou Qing Bai cleaned the pigpen and then sprinkled lime powder again. This was requested by his wife. She said it was used for disinfection.

After sorting out the pigpen, he moved onto cleaning the chicken shed.
Although the chicks were still small, he changed the straw every day as his wife love cleanliness. He also needed to sprinkle lime powder for disinfection.

Although Mother Zhou couldn't bear for her son to undergo such stress, she didn't say anything. She also knew Fourth's wife's temper.

She just asked: "What are these?"

"Lime powder. My wife read in the book and said that it has a disinfecting effect. Mother, do you want to take some back. At this time, the chicken gets sick easily." Zhou Qing Bai replied.

Mother Zhou nodded. It was just a little lime powder.

"Are you getting used to it lately?" Mother Zhou watched her youngest son.

Her youngest son hadn't done any farm work in his life. At a young age, he went to work as a soldier. Now he had retired, which made people feel distressed for him.