5

Before we start, please note there will be descriptive gore this chapter.

---

BRO A FUCKING DUMBASS FOR REAL. HE REALLY TOOK THE SHOES UNTIED THING SERIOUS. Actually, the shoes untied thing was a reference to Roberta from Black Lagoon. I haven't watched that series in my previous life but, saw a clip of her saying that. Funniest shit I'll ever see.

Anyways, I bonked him in the head hard with that pipe I had in hand. Using all my strength to try and knock him unconscious, but it didn't work. He somehow got back up even though I hit him at where he could be unconscious at. He's angry at me, which isn't suprising, so I start on hitting him faster with my pipe. He blocks some of the hits, but a majority hit him.

He was bleeding heavily, especially from the head and nose. I feel proud of myself getting this far into a fight even though I actually never fought though. Getting all cocky won't do shit as either way, that bald fuck punched me in the stomach while I was being happy hitting him. Shit...

He kept on hitting me to the point that the pipe I used was no use for offense. Trying to get away from the situation, I remembered having my bag with me. Grabbing the taser while getting my guts kicked, I pointed it at him and put it near his body, stunning him for a bit.

Grabbing my pipe, I kept on hitting him in the head not stopping. I was starting to panic so hard, I didn't hear him say anything until he was pleading. Looking at him with dull eyes, he looking at me, pleading for mercy. It's kinda funny actually...

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME, I'LL DO ANYTHING." He says suddenly crying on the grass. "I'VE GIVE YOU MY EARRING, I'LL EVEN BE A SERVANT, ANYTHING."

Looking at him, I just grabbed my blade from the bag and and look at him again. He was shaking from me taking the blade. Maybe I'll cut his ears off...yeah. Plus, it's good money if he dies from bleeding out, so I'll probably contact a maid for this. Grabbing my phone, I dialed one the maids.

"Hello, who's this?"

"Yeah, lemme just make it short and simple, can I see a body to the black market?" I say straight forward.

"W-what...Master Hu-" The maid said in shock. She's probably confused why an 11 year was asking about this.

"Yes or no." I say getting stricter. "I'll assume it's a yes from you speaking like that. Anyways, I want you to tell the maids and butlers to go to ---. If you don't, I'll probably fire you."

DAMN WHY THAT MAID GETTING SO SHAKING FOR, SHE STUTTERED A YES.

"Speaking of which, the hell's father doing."

"Ah nothi-"

BANG

Suddenly the line ended on my phone. What the.

No matter, looking at the guy who passed out, I just remembered I won the fight, which was kinda nice. Not only that, those earrings are mine now. Grabbing the blade, I put it up to his ear and cut both of his ears off. This made him wake up and he started crying in pain.

"Shush, I don't wanna get caught." I say while stuffing a handkerchief in his mouth, which muffled his voice.

Cutting his ears off were finally done, and damn, it was easier than expected. It's like cutting a pig's ear but a little thicker than a pig. He must have passed put from exhaustion, but holding his servered ears, I ripped both earrings out of their earlobes. Dropping the blade, I wanted to see my reward. Wait, what am I saying, this ain't no reward even. I mean it kinda is, BUT I'M PROBABLY GOING TO JUVIE FOR THIS, OH FUCK NO. I NEEDA THINK OF HOW TO LIE TO THE JUDGES IF I EVEN GET ARRESTED.

Calm the fuck down...and go see those earring...

Seeing the earrings, somehow weren't bloodstained...and they were perfect. Touching my earlobes, I forgot I haven't got piercings yet, so it's gonna be a first for me once I do. Gonna be hard due to the fact I have a fear of needles.

Placing the earrings in my bag, I should check the guy out. Touching his body, turns out, he's still alive somehow, but unconscious. Wait...his uniform, it's a gang uniform. On it in kanji said "Max Maniacs". Wait, that gang name...wasn't it from the manga, and who did they fight? Going behind the tree I was at, I suddenly realized, they were gone, and it's just that gruesome body there. The hell are those 2 blonds? Better yet, I gave that maid the information of my whereabouts, the fuck they at?

I would call the maid again, but she'd start bawling and crying if I said I'd fire her. I mean, everybody would be like that, unless you hate your job. But, if I call my father, he usually doesn't anwser anyways. I'm at tight space and I hear sirens coming through. Shit...

Maybe I should just throw the evidence away.

Looking it my clothes, they weren't blood stained somehow, except for my gloves and face. Wiping the blood off my face and putting the gloves back into my bag, I tried remembering what else I needed to hide.

The knife, it's still near the body. Grabbing the knife near the body and placing it in my bag, there was just the body and ears near him. Checking his pulse again, he wasn't breathing. Probably dead now that he's gonna rot.

Trying to get away from the body, I suddenly hear footsteps. Bro...LEAVE ME ALONE I'M TRYING TO NOT GET ARRESTED. Stopping, I looked behind.

Suddenly I saw two guys behind me, both were blond. Wait, it's those two guys beating that guy's ass. Damn, they look better in person. I ain't having this bullshit, it's like probably 12 AM right now. Jesus chirst...

"Did you see everything?" The guy with the glasses said. The other dude with braids just looks at me with a death stare.

I'm gonna piss my pants. NOT LITERALLY, IT'S A FIGURE OF SPEECH. I'M JUST SCARED SHITLESS.

Sweating hard, I didn't know what the anwser. I'll say no because they'd dropkick my ass.

"...Yes." Wait, WHY AM I SAYING YES, HOW DID I FUCKED THAT UP?

Suddenly, I'm pinned down by the glasses guy, while the braids guy has a baton. WAIT FUCK, NOW I REMEMBER NOW, THESE GUYS WERE THE HAITANI BROTHERS.

...

...

At least I probably die happy with the Haitani brothers killing me?

---

A/N: I kinda rushed this chapter, but hey! Chapter's out! Anyways, I'll try my best to get the characters in character and not make them ooc/out of character.

Also here's what the our protagonist looks like! (I also have a tiktok which shows the process but I won't show my user since it's private).

Picture was edited as of 10/17/2022