26

Years have passed, not many though, just two. I'm now the head of Huang Co., though it's mostly the butlers who do it for me since I'm too young to do so. I...don't know what really happened to my so called father. Probably died, he looks prehistoric. He probably left actually since he's too old. Nothing was mentioned by the news other than his son inherited the company, which that son...more like daughter, is me. They kept my identity a secret for now.

As for me, all the butlers and maids now refer to me as a boy now since I wanted to keep my secret of who I am. It's more or so due to a plan I have now that Tokyo Revengers has actually started.

Speaking of Tokyo Revengers, it's July 3rd, my birthday. It's also up coming that Takemichi will time travel tomorrow to the past. I won't interfere, just watch.

Overall, I'm kinda glad the story is progressing now.

Also...you guys remembered how I said thag the maids might enroll me in school? They never did, probably cause I'm too smart for my own good, besides, I finished, if not all, of what's required for me to graduate.

Walking around all though Shibuya, I don't live in the mansion anymore actually. I rented a normal sized apartment. Not too cheap, but not too expensive. Just a one room, bedroom, and bathroom apartment. As simple as that.

I somewhat involved in the front of Huang Co., but really, I'm more involved in the shady stuff they do now. I make more money working in the black market selling illegal items on the web while getting a hard sum of cash. Selling and bids is what I mainly do. The most I gotten was a 70 million yen for bids and selling illegal items. Narcotics are usually what I sell the most since their either for yakuza or big gangs. The stronger narcotics I have in store, the more expensive it gets.

Police or government hasn't found me yet, but if they did, those money hungry fucks could take my bribes, otherwise I'll use force.

I guess that's how my life got to be I guess. As for meeting others, yeah...nothing good happened. Been alone for awhile and honestly, best shit ever.

Shinichiro's still in that coma and I visit him every once in awhile without the Sano family noticing me.

Well...enough talking.

I'm at cafe now and I'm eatting an entire cake byself.

"Happy birthday to me..." I mumble to myself before eatting the cake. It's tasty still. Chiffon cake for the win.

Walking out the store since I payed in advanced, I just went back home going to sleep.

Woo!

---

So uh, it's been days since Takemichi's arrive here in the past. It's the fighting arena scene thingy right now. I'ma actually near that site right now from luck. Watching behind a tree, wow I'm sus as fuck! I'm never saying that again!

Takemichi's getting his ass wooped by Kiyo...shit what's his name again?

Suddenly I saw Mikey and Draken being bad bitches and that crack ass, I think Akaishit or something gets ignored cause you know, NOT MAIN CHARACTER.

That Kiyo dude gets his stomach kicked by Draken cause you know, got in trouble for a fight club. Fight clubs are stupid kinda. I mean sure they fighting and you're betting on them, BUT THEY'RE LIKE WHAT, WHOLE ASS MIDDLE SCHOOLER?!

But professional fighting rings...that's how it's done. The richest of rich bet and whoever wins gets their load of fat cash along with fhe loser's betters cash. Of course, I sometimes gambled that and always win mostly from my luck. Plus, measly money like 10000 yen combined by everybody, please! TRY DOING 10 MILLION BY JUST ONE PERSON BETTING THAT.

...

...

...

Sorry.

I'm getting to being a rich fuck...moving on.

Takemichi and Mikey meet and the taller dude gets his ass beat bu Mikey. You know the drill...

God I'm bored as fucking balls.

I'm leaving.

Oh yeah...forgot to tell you guys about my fit.

I'm wearing a black tanktop with a white sleeve shirt over that's a bit bigger than me. Specifically it shows my shoulders a bit and the sleeves go past my elbows. I'm also wearing light brown cargo pants with thise seatbelt buckles as the belt. I'm wearing black shoes that look like air forces from my world.

I'm wearing a black mask to hide my identity and that while streak part is temporarily dyed since it's the main thing that stands out on me. Don't worry, it's washable dye, so washing my hair gets the dye out.

Maybe some food will do...

---

Got a slice of bread...free of charge.

Eatting it while walking, I saw Mitsuya and the other captains talking to each other. Otherwises, Mikey and Draken aren't here. Maybe they're talking with each other...?

Walking away and putting my mask up, I felt some a set of eyes on me...weird. Eh whatever, bread time

MUNCH

MUNCH

---

Mitsuya's POV

Huh...?

Was that?

No, I haven't seen him in 2 years?

"Yo Mitsuya, something bothering you?" Baji says while eatting the yakisoba he always likes.

"Nothing at all." I said trying to pass it off.

"You sure look like you were bothered." Smiley said, he sounds like he's going to kill somebody. "Did they so something shitty to you?"

"What? No!" Yelling at Smiley a bit. "It's...I thought I saw an old friend."

---

Rey's POV

ACHOO!

...sneezing.

Covid?

No...am I sick?

BUT IT'S THE SUMMER?

HUH??????

---

A/N:

SHORT CHAPTER LOL.

I ate shrimp fried rice and shrimp in creamy spaghetti pasta. Idk what it's called cause I'm an idiot. I like the creamy shrimp soaghetti pasta, only the shrimp, not the pasta. I also forgot that too much shrimp, I have to take massive shit because of that.

Anyways, it's soon black friday, GETTING THAT LEGO SET CHEAPER BITCHES. NINJAGO BETTER.

Also, I'm fucking freezing here. IT'S 54 DEGREES HERE, IDGAF IF SOME SAY "it's not that cold" I'M FROM CALIFORNIA I LIKE HOT WEATHER. I'ma defreeze like a chicken.

OKAY BYE