SPOOKER EDITION

A/N: HAPPY HALLOWEEN, STAY SAFE PPL

Also this story isn't canon to Reincarnation Apple, cause Rey never met the Sano family (excluding Shinichiro) until 2005. As for Baji, it's unknown if they've met as I've haven't made him show up in the main story (as of October 30, 2022).

This takes place in 2002.

---

Halloween, I actually kinda hate it. Not because of dressing up and crusty ah kids, BUT LIKE I HATE CANDY. Last time I did it was in 5th grade in my old life, and then stopped cause I just stay at home. Everytime I was given candy, I put it back into the candy bowl we had in the front, cause I don't eat candy. For me, only sweet things you could give to me was chiffon cake and boba for my treat of Halloween. I still dress up though, cause I like cosplaying and stuff.

So, I'm now Denji, as a chainsaw. Why? Scaring the shit out of others, I even have fake blood on the chainsaws plus my white collar. It was actually fun to make and the chainsaw actually moves along with the eyes glowing.

I'm with Kenta, aka at his house to scare people while he gives out candy. He's dressed as Reze since he literally didn't know what to dress as. Bro was orginally going to be a ghost but I told him it's too unoriginal. I made him the bomb head, the apron thingy Reze wears, and the bomb gloves.

Usually, younger kids didn't go to our house cause they though we were scary, but older kids came to our house getting candy. They were still scared as fuck from our costumes. Especially delinquents, they keep trying to steal, but due to me having chainsaws and doing ambushes, they haven't.

Over all, fun times!

While waiting for more people to trick or treat, I turned off the switch and took off my chainsaw helmet and took a breather. It's gets a lil stuffy, but it's like a sauna room with steam, it's not that bad.

"Dude. Take off your bomb mask, you gonna suffocate if ya do."

"Nah, it's pretty okay, no need to worry." Kenta says perfectly fine, wow, impressive he hasn't suffocated from that.

Putting back my chainsaw helmet and turning it on, the blade on the head starts to move along with the eyes, which start to glow. Going around the neighborhood, I started to scare the shit out of people again. Screams started to emerge and I'm having the best time of my life!

Running around the neighborhood, I was suddenly lost. AH FUCK. AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE KENTA'S HOUSE IS.

Walking around, I saw a group of some adult and 3 kids, probably same age as me. Walking towards, them, the adult and girl got scared from my costume. I mean who wouldn't be, I'M A FUCKING CHAINSAW. Looking at them, the other 2 just look at me like I have swagger or something. Wait, does anybody even use swagger these days cause now that I say it, I sound like I'm from the 1950's or some shit.

Wait...Shinichiro?! Then that must mean...

EMMA, BAJI, MIKEY???

Looking at Shinichiro again...

He probably shit his pants cause the look he had on me tells me he was scared shitless from my costume. He probably doesn't know it's me in the cosplay I'm in. I'ma just hide my identity...

"Sorry for scarin' ya. I'm kinda lost right now, I was scarin' people and now I'm here..."

"Do you know where your house is?" Shin looked at me.