19

The pamplet with the latest chapters shown, I still can't process it. 273 was a pretty happy chapter and Shin was relieved that Mikey was healthy. Not only that, turns out Shin and Takemichi crossed paths, which started Takemichi's story of saving Hina. But 274...

August 13, 2003, he found his shop robbed and Kazutora killed him. He remembered the old man saying he'd be cursed, or given karma after killing the old man. Mikey...he looks like he's in pain, pushing everybody away from him just to save them.

Saving Shinichiro is easy, but being cursed to die, even if I save him, is he still going to be alive? This is even more hard than I had planned, I'll have to gamble that out to my favor...

The message given to me, at the remaining pages of those pamphlet...

Saving yourself is impossible with the apple. Of course, saving others isn't, there's a chance you could change their future.

I'll die either way...everybody's scared of dying, I mean seriously, people who are dying soon or on the verge of death always pray to god even if they were an atheist their whole life. It's instinct, and hell, I would pray too when I'm dying.

I don't really wanna think of death at all, it's scary. Remembered seeing it when my grandmother in my previous life died from natural causes back in elementary. Even though it was natural, it still scares me when the heart thing stops to be a beep til this day. Does she exist as a ghost, or is she just gone? Is there even an afterlife? Questions like that make me go down a rabbit hole...

I shouldn't even think of death this early, might jinx it and I'll die like right now. Maybe resting would be good, I literally plugged out my IV tubes by myself which somehow made me bleed a ton. I mean, it kinda hurts but like it was easy. Wonder how Inui even likes those needles in his blood stream when he's getting the blood sucked out of...ew.

I should eat a proper meal, it's been 2 months being unconscious and I'm starving for a good meal. I should also go shopping, I should take my mind off these things.

Wearing a black shirt with the sleeves reaching to my elbows, brown cargo pants, white shoes (idk think of air forces or somethin), and my white earring on my right ear lobe. You might be asking where the left one is, I actually don't know, probably lost it, but for sure it's not coming back.

Also I'm not wearing those fancy clothes anymore cause now that I've kinda matured some more in this world, it looks fucking weird. Plus, it was boring wearing the same thing. Anyways, monologue end. Is this even a monologue, eh. I'll probably know soon.

Getting out of the mansion. I brought money, aka my black card cause you know, FLEXING. I also have my phone, which god damn, I'm still getting used to flip phones...

The things are in my pockets by the way. I should mention that incase you think it's somewhere else.

---

Welp, I'm at Shibuya because I heard there was this place that sold good ass udon and ramen. The shop's near by so I'll check it out. Now...gotta choose ramen or udon. Both are good noodles, but now that I think about it, never had udon here in this world actually. Maybe I should get some udon...

Walking up to the shop, I was greeted by the shop owner and sat down to eat. Giving him my order, which was curry udon, he started to prepare the dish. Waiting for my food to be done, I just looked at the door since you know, it's normal. I think.

Looking at the person, I realize there's 2 smaller children, probably their siblings. AH SHIT I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH EM, BITCH LOOK AT THE TABLE.

Looking down on the table I was called that my order was ready and the guy set it in front of me. Saying my thanks, I grabbed the reuseable chopsticks and snapped them open.

Putting the udon to my mouth, my eyes widened at the taste. HOLY FUCK THIS IS SOME GOOD UDON. It's not that bad and it's at a good reasonable price. The noodles are firm but not too firm and the curry flavor is creamy, plus has a bit of sweetness to it since it's japanese curry. It's simple but good.

The person is in school uniform, I'm guessing he just got off school and took his sisters to eat here. A guy and two sisters, where have a I heard that before. Better yet, why are there a pair of eyes on me?

Looking at who's staring at me, it's those two girls, the one in pigtails and one in buns, both of them have lilac color hair. They both look hungry while I'm just eatting casually. I stop eatting and stare at them, I give them a glare on instinct. They flinch from the glare I gave them, WAIT FUCK I DIDN'T MEAN TO.

"Hey, I'd ask you to stop doing that to my sisters." The guy looks at me, straight in the eyes making me sweating mentally. Looking at his eyes...

Omg, MITSUYA. JACKPOT BUT IN A BAD SITUATION. BUT HEY, SAW MANA AND LUNA TOO, GOT TO SEE THE MITSUYA SIBLINGS.

"I was doing that?" I say questioning myself.

"Yeah." Crap, he looks mad...GOD WHY DO I FUCK UP.

"Sorry bout that..." What am I saying, making a fool out myself without much explaining, it even sounds half assed too. He'll think I'm a fucking bitch...god I have ass social skills. Going back to eatting, I just look at my bowl, realizing I've finished all of it...so quick. I really was hungry...

"Hey-" He says looking at me. I don't wanna listen, I get scared when people sometimes yell at me. Thr maids/butlers yell at me, and I got used to it, but with others, I'm mot used to it.

You know, it's nice seeing a character I like, but interaction...IT'S SO HARD. I MEAN SURE I'VE INTERACTED WITH OTHERS IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE, BUT THEY ALL IGNORE ME BECAUSE THEY JUST HATE ME.

Elementary and middle school were the worse...even starting high school, it got somewhat better, but not really. Still was somewhat ignored, but I don't feel like I belong in the group, so I was there being quiet.

Crap, rambling on again and again...

Giving the owner the money, I just walked out. Getting unlucky is kinda easy for me...I guess. It just sucks ass for me, but got used to it now these days, especially soon that I'll fight. Even though I haven't evenbe taught to fight yet, I some know to, weird as fuck. I've been skilled with weapons as you know, anything can be a weapon, from a table to a literal toothpick.

Walking and walking...

"Oi, your standing on our turf."

...this is getting repetitive...I always get into shit situations after meeting a character...

I'm getting tired...

...scrap that, it's getting annoying actually.

"Oi, did you not hear us?" The guy said again in a more angry tone. Probably a middle schooler from that tone.

"Hey..." I look at them with a annoyed look. "...would ya shut the fuck up ya fuck."

Crap, I don't have weapons on me, I guess fists and kicks will do, if I even beat them to a pulp.

---

A/N: I write all my chapters from my head or once I start on a new chapter, I just write whatever makes sense for the plot. BUT DID U GUYS SEE THE CHAPTER 275 LEAKS UGLY CRYIN RN

IT'S ALL WAKUI'S FAULT AND THERE'S ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT

anyways, ya'll should try hai di lao, great hotpot place.