12

It's been a few months but some good and bad news. I'm start with bad cause after that, you get the good news! Bad news is...I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE OGS OF TOMAN, FUCK. Also, I'm not gonna ask Shin to take me into his house, that's weird and also kinda rude. I'll just wait if he does invite me in his house.

Good news now, me and Kakucho are still friends! Though the friendship would only last for 2 weeks since I'm ass at being commited to a friendship, but lucky me, I enjoy his company.

Also, I'm now in a car, a really rich car. Remember how I said I shortened some dude's sentences in juvie, yeah, I'm picking him up. The person driving the car? The dude's dad, yeah, he wants to see his son and along with giving the position of butler to him. Reason, he's gonna retire next week, and depending on how I like this one person, might make him my friend who's not in the Tokyo Revengers story.

God, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I'm really nervous since my previous life I was so distant to others and I'd push then away. But, now in this life, I'm starting to push people less.

"Master Huang, we're here."

Nodding my head, I put my cap on and exited the car. Walking with the butler, I suddenly seen some guy with brown short hair around his shoulder. His top contains a white shirt, brown blazer, and a scarf. His hands have black gloves. For his bottoms, black loose pants and black sandals. He's also carrying a brown bag, must be all his belongings. Damn, WHY THE HELL IS HE SO PRETTY, DAMN BITCH.

I just stare at him intensely.

---

??? POV

Why is this boy staring at me, and menacing in fact, is it because I was in juvie. I'm getting creeped out by him, why did my dad bring him here? I'm sweating real hard now, is it because of the fact I'm in juvie, NOW HE KNOWS I'M A CRIMINAL. I MEAN SURE I WAS IN A GANG, BUT I WAS FALSE ACCUSED OF THINGS AND ONLY FOUGHT WHEN NEEDED TO.

Maybe it's not that, yeah! Probably because of my eyes, yeah that must be it! Totally not because I was falsely accused. WHO AM I KIDDING, HE PROBABLY KNOWS, WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM DAD.

"Starting from today on son," my father said, snapping me out my thoughts, "you'll be assisting your new young master."

Huh. Young master? Am I working as a butler?

But what about my friends...

Looking the black haired boy, he dresses a bit femininely and his face also looks feminine too. I mean, I've seen guys like that, but it might be since he's growing older.

I squatted near his height.

"H-hey kid! I'm your new butler." I take my hand out to try and shake his hands, "I'm Chen Kenta...I'm 13 right now."

---

Rey's POV

The squating to my height, OKAY NOW THAT'S JUST RUDE TO BE HONEST. I KNOW I'M SHORT BUT THIS MAKES IT NO BETTER. Still, I just look him and listen to his introduction to me.

"Nice to meet you Chen-san."

"N-not at all!" He seems so blushy, he must not be good at communicating with others, must be from juvie.  Not only that, he's too nice to be a delinquent, must be from the center making him to be good.

"Are you not okay with the formalities, we can drop it of course." I look at him in the eyes, "Oh right my name, I'm Huang Rey and I'm 11 right now."

All the sudden, his dad butts in the conversation and he talks about stuff. I don't know what they're taking about but from the fact they're speaking Cantonese, it must be discussing about Kenta being my new butler.