13

A/N: I have a moderate understanding of Chinese (only Cantonese, not Mandarin/Putonghua) but unable to write it cause my parents didn't teach me. Also because my older siblings spoke English to me, which is why my Cantonese kinda ass.

Yeah...

Lol anyways enjoy your new chapter ppl

Also I have an exam coming up next week I think so I might not be able to post weekly.

---

So, it's been 2 years and now I'm 13, not only that, my appearance hasn't changed much other than my clothes. I've moved to Ikebukuro now and live in a new mansion. Kenta lives in Shibuya, so I visit time time to time and he does too when I ask him to accompany me.

He's doing well with his new life while the old butler, ala his dad, has retired, going back to China. Somehow, Kenta's mot affected by this, he says that it's what he deserves since he worked for my father and me for awhile now.

Kenta's a nice guy, it's simple enough. He reminds me of Shinichiro but he's able to fight when needed to. Otherwise, he's just on the sidelines, not interfering with anything. I'll also been told by his stories as a delinquent, he used to be in a gang but was sent to juvie because he got framed by one the memebers. So, he was sent there for 1 year. I didn't know he existed until he only had 8 months left, which I helped shortened his time there to 5 months.

I'm at his house right now since I didn't want to be at my mansion. Nothing to do in a mansion, plus, a normal house is cozy. I'm just in his house playing games, specifically using a Nintendo Switch. Yeah, made it my own somehow and it's also connected to my old account back in the old life. Not only that, made extra controllers and have all the games from the switch. So, I'm playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe along with Kenta.

Kenta and me were neck to neck, but I'd always come out on 1st place, I'm just that good at games. Kenta on the other hand is trying to rage, looks unphased but I can feel him trying to not rage and stuff.

While we were gonna start are next game, he said that we'd have guests coming over. I said it was fine since I don't care and they could just ignore me if they wanted to. I'm just lazing around, eatting and drinking a bit of junkfood. Specifically, seafood chips and some bottled up ramune, I don't like the marble bottles cause then they get too fizzy and it goes everywhere.

Suddenly, Kenta runs up to the couch and says something that shocked me.

"REY! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW."

"What's up?"

"OK SO YOU KNOW MY FRIENDS, THEY'RE COMING OVER SOON AND I GOTTA COOK EM SOME FOOD AND-" He starts panicking and goes gibberish.

"Whoa! You gotta calm the fuck down Kenta. Just tell me your friend's preferences and this time I'll cook." I say looking at him smiling a bit, I'm actually pretty good at cooking, so this would be easy.

"Well...uh I don't really know so uh..." Why did I even ask that? Looking at him straight faced, I just looked inside his fridge and saw what he had.

"I think I know what to do, also can you close my switch, yeah thanks."

Grabbing the spare apron and putting on my waist, I'ma cook now. But first, lemme see the things I got for what to cook. I grabbed a pound of uncut beef, fishball, mushrooms (specifically enoki cause enoki > all mushrooms), imitation crab meat, bok choy, and like more stuff, but it's too hard to say it all.

"Hey...I know this sounds basic as fuck, but like, what about hotpot, you got the ingredients to make simple hotpot, or shabu shabu, sukiyaki? Whatever the term is, make that." I said while grabbing plates to plate the food. "Also, you got a hotpot bowl I could us, specifically the one that allows you to have 2 soups in one pot?"