New Year, New Bitches Special

A/N: OH WOW TWO SPECIALS AND NO CHAPTER 30??? YEAH WELL I'M TRYING TO GIVE IDEAS. I'M TRYIN HOE.

Ok excuse my ass actually. Anyways it's new years soon! So this totally won't be sad and shit.

This takes place in the Bonten timeline. New years.

---

New Year, where a new year starts and people change. Only a slim people change since they can't really keep their resolution for the new years. I'm the person who doesn't change, aka, never getting close to others...

...but honestly, who gives a fuck right now! It's New Years, I needa be more carefree...

If I even could myself.

I didn't fuck up the timeline so it's the same deaths in the anime and manga. Baji, Izana, Emma, and Kisaki are dead. Mikey and Bonten, which I'm getting hunted for. I decided to distance myself from my friends so they wouldn't be targeted by Bonten.

I'm in my apartment, a luxury apartment where my butlers and maids are. They're trained to protect me from all threats possible. I doubt that they can even protect me, but it's better than nothing.

"Huang-san, would you like some more champagne?" One the maids with a bottle says. "You look like you want some sir."

Oh...

I remember now...

I'm still considered a guy. All these workers don't actually even know about the fact I'm a woman. It's been so long since I forgot I'm actually a woman huh....been...14 years since I decided that. My appearance has changed too.

Kisaki shot me in the right eye from the Kanto incident, so I just wear a patch since it's pretty disgusting. I'm much taller too, despite not growing as a teen, I somehow am manage to be 175 cm in height. I think around 5'7?

"Yes, I'd actually like some..." I say smiling, I still feel like somebody's about to kill me, so I brought a gun incase of this event. "...though, I'd like all of you to line up though..."

After pouring the champagne in my glass, I start to see them all lined up.

"So...what's the-"

Cutting the butler off while putting my bangs up, I tell him, "Please don't be so alarmed when I say this...however...we got a traitor in this room!"

Whispering started to occur in the room with panic in the their voices too. Of course, I know one of them is the traitor, but I'll just kill off the innocents.

BANG

Screaming was all I heard.

There were 10, then 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and now 2...

"P-please...have mercy Huang-san...shoot her instead..."

"No shoot him! I have more devotion to you than him!"

They bicker to each other.

"You know...I honestly can't trust anybody here..." I say smiling at them. "Whoever figures out my secret in the next 5 seconds gets to live. Traitor or not."

So...the count begins, I doubt they'd find out.

They both say their answers.

BANG

Shooting the woman, she gave the wrong answer. Somehow the man found out so quickly.

"H-huh..."

"I'm being stared at the cameras in this room...it's you right. The hidden cameras, you did it right." I save pushing the gun into the traitor's mouth harshing. "Nod yes. You can't lie to me. You work for Bonten and they're watching me right?"

He nods yes.

"...I see...it's almost new years so I'll just kill you when it's the first day of the new year okay?"

He doesn't respond.

"Great! Now watch the screen!"

Waiting for the countdown to reach 0...

I can hear footsteps near by...

Well...

BANG

---

A/N: Rushed and shitty work! BUT HEY HAPPY NEAR YEARS BITCHES