2. names and slow mornings

You wake up to the morning ray's in your face and one of your cats nudging and licking your face.

" I'm up."

Finally deciding to actually actually get out of bed. You swing your legs off the edge of your bed and simply setting their wake up to a functional level.

You get up and walk to the kitchen to make some thing to eat, the cats following you.

You get to the kitchen and pour you a cup of tea to help wake you up, you also pour a small bowl of milk and put it on the floor in a spot where you won't trip on it, all four cats walk up and start drinking.

' Wait four?'

Looking around you find the blue kitten was on the table drinking some of your tea!

" hey! Don't drink my tea."

He jumped a little before hoping down onto a chair and then on the floor before walking up to the others.

You decide to make something easy and with less dishes, So you make some eggs. The black cat jumped onto the counter and watched you cook and would bring or if they were to big he would paw at it and meow at you.

After you were done you sit down and start to eat. After you finish eating you rinse off your plate and put it in the sink.

You open on of your cabinets and take your medicine because your.

⭐💫Mentally ill💫⭐

After you walk into your living room the cats following you and turn on the tv, they all jump.

" it's okay, it can't hurt you."

The black cat pick up the blue kitten and hopped onto the couch next to you.

The dirty blonde cat pick up the small blonde cat and also hopped onto the couch.

The maroon cat hopped onto your lap.

" What am I going to name ya'll?"

Looking at the maroon cat in your lap how was looking up at you.

" you shall be rose."

Rose meows in approval before the small blonde cat paws at your leg want to go next.

" you will be kuu."

He was happy by the his name and rub his head against your hand.

Looking at the dirty blonde cat who once he noticed you looking his way he puffed up his chest with his head up.

" you will be leo."

He let out happy chirps before kuu zooms and attacks his tail which leads to a play fight.

Looking at the last two cats the black cat nudges the blue kitten slightly towards you, You Gently pick up the kitten.

" you can be sky."

He let out a small meow, you kept him in your arms.

The black cat hopped onto your lap and looked up at you waiting patiently for you to come up with the purfect name for him.

" crow?"

Crow looked happy at the name and let out happy chirps.

You give crow a pet as you put on your favorite show.

All the cats were watching the show and would accidentally meowing at each other.

After awhile you look at the clock.

' 10:27 '

You gently move the cats off of you to stand up and walk down the hall and into your work shop where your latest panting sat waiting for you to finish it.

The cats walk in as your rolling up your sleeves and putting on an apron before you walk over to the drawers and open one and pull out a bag full of ribbon.

You sit down and put all the colorful ribbon on the ground in front of your cats.

" I'm not going to the store any time soon, so I'm going to give ya'll a ribbon instead of a caller."

Rose and kuu were the first to run up pick a ribbon, kuu had picked out a thin red ribbon and rose had picked out a white ruffled ribbon,

You carefully tie the red ribbon round kuu's neck, you reach into your apron pocket and pull out scissors to cut off the extra, leaving two little pieces dangling in the front.

You tie rose's so she has a bow in the back.

Looking up at the other cats, leo had picked out a dark green ribbon, sky had found your high quality navy blue, crow had a black ribbon with red in bordering.

You tie leo's the same way as kuu, sky's with a bow in the front, crow with a small tie.

Leo, kuu and rose were happily showing off to each other.

You put the scissors back in your apron pocket and stood up to wash your brush and get clean water.

Your work shop was in the sun room so you open up the curtains and the back door to let them play in the fence in back yard.

" don't go near to the chicken coop and stay out of my garden and flower bed."

Kuu, leo and rose all run outside and are looking around at everything.

Sky and crow had jumped up onto the window seat and watched as they ran around.

You sit on the bar store and continue to work on your panting occasionally looking out the window to see the cats playing outside.

Crow was doing the same watching you paint, checking up on sky, to the cats outside.

After a while sky saw something outside and ran to investigate, crow followed after him.

This caught your attention so watch as sky and crow walk around your yard for a while, so you get up and walk to the kitchen to grab your tea and a a bag of pretzels.

Upon waking back you hear hisses and meowing so you run in only to see

4 more cats.

A/n: thank you for reading.