5. Disney and demons

A/n: exams are coming up soon so the next chapter might take a little bit longer... so I'm making this an extra long chapter.

------------------

You woke up to crow pulling open your blinds before jumping onto your bed to wake up sky before walking up to you and gently nudging your face to wake you up as ruby pulled on your hair.

" I'm up. I'm up."

You pet crow and ruby as you sit up, yawning and stretching to hear the satisfying pop before checking on the package and see it's been delivered. You get up and walk to the kitchen and grab a chocolate muffin as you check your porch before bringing the package in and putting it on the kitchen table.

You grab and take your medicine because your.

⭐Mentally ill⭐.

You walk into the living room and pull out a few bins of toys for the younger kids before going to grab some new toys that are still in the package to surprise them.

Lady and kuu both came to look at all the toys there tails slightly wagging.

You walk to your studio and grab your sketchbook and pencil pouch before going back to the living room.

You sit down on the couch turning on the tv and open your sketchbook and start sketching.

After a few hours there was a knock at your door. You get up and open the door only for a small figure to immediately hug you.

" hay! Miss y/n, I missed you and I can't wait to play with you again!"

" Sam, wait for me!"

You pick up sam and hold him on your hip with one arm and open your other as alex ran into your opened arm for a hug.

" hey, it's good to see you too. where is jaden?"

" I'm right here."

You look up at jaden as she walked up to your porch.

" have y'all ate yet?

" nope, mommy was in a rush."

Alex answered before sam asked.

" can we have eggs?!"

" sure, come inside and play well I make eggs."

Both alex and sam ran into the living room to play and as jaden walked in you told her.

" oh, the books you wanted to came."

" thank you."

" it's on the kitchen table."

You put on the little mermaid for the younger kids before going thru your studio and into the backyard to the chicken coop for some eggs with crow following you.

" good morning, my baby's I'm here for rent."

You jokefully say as you open up their little house to grab a few eggs. Crow seemed to be chuckling at your joke as you grab about 8 eggs.

Going back inside to the kitchen just as ariel made the deal with ursula.

Lady was watching the tv next to sky, kuu was watching but also playing with sam who was playing car, kuu would push a car around with his paw.