18. throwing paws and getting caught

I'm back, I honestly forgot that I was a writer for a while.
Here's a long chapter as a apology.

A/n: TW blood, death, cussing
------------------

You wake up in the middle of the night to yelling in the living room.

You open your eyes and sit up but couldn't all the way because of something.

You look down and see undertaker who had his arms around your waist and face in your side just laying over you like a pillow.

" ahh!"

You yell out startled by him and he does the same.

You were about to say something but heard yelling for the living room.

You look at the door before you got up going down the hall to see what was going on.

You walked into the living room seeing ciel, snake and ash in the living room before sebastian appeared to defend ciel.

You just kind of supervise there argument before undertaker walked up behind you and put a arm on top of your head chuckling at the argument.

" it's funny to see them fight, little muse."

Undertaker said chuckling.

After a few minutes of watching them arguing, frost braking at something outside before there was a loud panicked knock on the back door.

You quickly went to the back door to see what it was with undertaker, ciel and sebastian following you.

Ciel opened the back door and gasped seeing a woman crying holding a boy in her arms and he was covered in blood.

" please, bring my son back to life."

The woman pleaded with the group looking at all of you as a glowing blue fox that was transparent walked past the womans legs.

You quickly took the boy out of her arm not caring about them and went down the hall to your studio but knocked 2 times on the door before going in.

The room was completely different than your art studio and it was full of magic ingredients, potions and other magical items.

You went over to a medical table and laid the boy down on it before closing a curtain isolating the corner of the room you were in with a shelf of ingredients and potions and workbenche.

You finally got a good look at the body and saw 3 knifes but your knives from your silverware drawer.

' did sebastian kill this kid just to check.'

Your eyes widened as you realize that this was a trap but you push that aside to start treating the boy after pulling out the knifes dropping them to the floor.

After half a hour of using magic to treat the boys injuries and bring him back to life, you finished and he was asleep on the table with and damped healing cloth on his face over his eyes.

" it's over."

" is my son alright? Please, god please tell me he is alive."

You spoke to the woman through the curtain as you now didn't look like you used to because of how you healed the boy so there would be no strings attached to bring him back to life.

cat black butler x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें