16. watch your tone

A/n: sorry for the late chapter. I've been fixing my back porch. R.I.P the plants that were on the back porch.

T.W/ Trigger warning ( I guess.): language, non-binary girl bossing.
-------------------------------------

Ciel said that he has a few questions for you after dinner.

The air at your kitchen table was a bit tense and awkward until sebastian brought out dinner and put it on the table.

Sebastian put plates of food in front of ciel, elizabeth and you.

" tonight we have a medium well steak with a side of freshly picked peas and a finely mashed potatoes."

Sebastian said while putting a bowl of bread and a gravy boat.

'  Where did he find a gravy boat? I don't own one of those. he could read the damn denny's menu and make it sound like eating at a 5 star restaurant.'

" okay. thank you, sebastian."

" it's not a problem, my dea-"

" he is a butler, it's his job."

You thanked sebastian and ciel cut off sebastian when he was replying to you.

You side eye ciel before you start to eat, you got stars in your eyes because of how good the food was.

After eating to your full, you lean back in the chair after eating like a big buff burly man.

Elizabeth got up from the kitchen table and happily went to the living room, you also go to up from the table but ciel reminds you.

" stay seated, there are some things I would like to talk to you about."

You look at ciel sitting back down and get comfortable as this might take a while, you ask ciel.

" okay. What do you want to talk about?"

" you know more than your letting on, don't you."

Ciel said looking at you with a serious look on his face, sebastian standing behind ciel's chair.

" about what exactly?"

" you know something about this."

Ciel said as he slides a paper across the table, on it was the mark and symbol of the masked magic user that can bring people back from the dead for a price, though they have not been given a ranking they are ruined to be the strongest.

( A/n: It's up to you, you can make the mark and symbol however you want.)

"  I already told you about all the rumors I've heard about them."

"  Correct, the rumors that you have heard but not the information you know."

You say but ciel had found the loophole you used in his question earlier.

You look at ciel, your eyes changing from the normal wide shape to a half closed cold deadpan look (you let your bitch face show), the atmosphere in the room changed.

" and so what if I am?"

"  It would be in your best interest to tell me, miss y/n."