8. names, books and apple pie

A/n: y'all are going to eat good tonight.
----------------

You look around your studio, your eyes falling on a bottle of gold India ink, you walk over and read aloud.

" Sōnā? It means gold."

You look back at the purple cat who was very happy with his name before he ran to the white cat with gray eyes and they both ran up to you.

Again you look around your studio as sōnā also looks around before running up to lizzie's lego and grabbing a fire piece and bringing it back to you.

You squat down to take it from him and look at the white cat.

" flame?"

Flame happy with the name gently head bumps your knee.

The blonde cat gives ruby and tux one last look before going to sit in front of you.

" hmm, oliver?"

They tilt their head before glancing at lizzie before nodding.

Looking at the last cat, you stand up and walk over before picking them up. You feel some bits rough that almost feel like scales.

" draco."

With all the new cats named you put draco down and sit down to work on the painting.

After a bit you take a break and check on the package with the next 20 books, whoud be here either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

' if they are are who I think they are then, reading those books in front of any of them is probably not a good idea.'

You glance at crow before checking the time.

' 6:53.'

" hey. Lizzie it's getting late why don't you get ready for bed and go to your room."

" I am getting a little tired. I'll see you in the morning!"

Elizabeth says before picking up the castle she finished and walked out and back to her room.

You smile before going back to painting with most of the cats leaving to either your room or the living room to sleep.

The only cats left in the studio was sphinx, tux and kuu.

Sphinx and tux were laying on the window seat away from each other.

And kuu was on your lap watching you finish painting the girl and was working on all of the details.

A few hours passed and out of the corner of you could have sworn to see someone peak in from the open studio door.

But when you look nothing was there.

' maybe I'm just tired and my mind is playing tricks on me?'

You put kuu on your seat and put away your apron.

You pick kuu back up and look at the other 2, tux looked to be asleep already and sphinx did a quick stretch before getting up to follow you too your room.