10. young master's investigation

A/N: short chapter, Sorry.

-----------------

You had woken up on the couch with sebastian next to you.

" oh your wake, I'm just getting back."

" back from where?"

You ask as you sit up rubbing your eyes.

" my young master wanted to know about this new world and it's black market. I also found out that there is small towns in the woods full of people who can use magic."

You listen as he speaks about what he was doing while you were asleep.

" a human's life is worth a lot more than it used to be, but bring someone back to life costs more. Apparently there is a very strong magic user that can bring people back from the dead."

Your heart starts beating faster thinking about someone bring people back from the dead.

" do you know there name?"

" No. No one is aware of their name, all that I could find out, instead of a name they are have a symbol."

" wow, If you can't even find their name I don't anyone else could."

He nods sighing before looking at you before patting your head and running his hand down to hold your cheek.

" That's enough for that. if you're wondering about your painting, I have delivered it and collected the rest of the money."

" oh! thank you, sebastian."

You smile before standing up before hearing the sound of shoes on the wood floors.

You look in the direction to see ciel walk into the living room from the kitchen, he was in a white button up and dark blue almost black shorts.

" hello. Young master, I see you have finally turned back. I have finished investigating the black market."

" good tell me your report."

While they are taking you left and went to your room when you got there jaden had texted you to watch the anime.

You look at all of the sleeping cats on your bed before walking to your desk and opening your laptop to watch black butler season 1 and 2.

(A/N: add the trancy manor and ash or the public school arc characters next?)

You had finish watching black butler around midnight.

You look at the clock sighing before crawling into bed and falling asleep.

-_ _-
🌙
_- -_
-_ _-
☀️
_- -_

You feel someone opening your curtains and the sun hitting your face.

You feel them sit on your bed and move hair out of your face.

" it's time to wake up, my dear."

You open your eyes to see sebastian giving you smile.

" good morning."

You say as you sit up looking around seeing that the cats weren't in the room.

" they are already in the living room. I have made breakfast."

You nod standing up and walking following sebastian to the kitchen.

Ciel was at the table looking at some papers.

" what are you looking at?"

" sebastian's report of what he found."

You nod before sitting down at the table before sebastian puts a plate of 3 perfect pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream on top before he pours syrup on top.

You thank sebastian before you start eating.

As your eating ciel is looking at paper looking a bit flustered at something.

" you okay?"

" it doesn't make sense, they are 1 of the strongest but there is barely any thing about them. The only thing that everyone knows is a rumour that they can bring people back from the dead for a cost."

You nod listening to ciel's rant about this.

You reach across the table and pick up one of the papers and look at it.

___________________
A/N: this was all I had done before my cat got sick.