14. home set detour

A/n:  The Jujitsu  kaisen cat story is out.
Sorry for the late update.

Sorry for the late update a hurricane hit my house.
---------------------------

You and elizabeth continue to explore the around the town.

You both stop to watch a street performance of someone using magic.

The street performer was playing a flute and had pots of different flowers around them, The plants were moving with the music and the flowers would open and close along with the music.

You both stayed and watched the performance until they finished the song.

Elizabeth and the others watching clapped for the performance.

You open your pouch of coins to put 7 silver and 4 copper coins into the empty pot in front of the performer.

" thank you."

" it's not a problem, your very talented."

You hold elizabeth's hand as you continue walking around the town.

" how did they do that? It was amazing."

" they used magic."

" magic? Magic is amazing."

You smile at elizabeth.

Cloud was looking around for something or someone.

Frost was walking next to you but you have to keep an eye on him or he would just walk off.

After a few minutes ciel and sebastian walked back to you and elizabeth.

Elizabeth hugs ciel while telling him about the magic performance.

" your not going to believe this! We saw someone playing a flute and the plants in pots around him were dancing to the music!"

You smile at the scene of elizabeth and ciel.

Sebastian was standing next to you.

" the young master has finished his work for now. We'll be going back now."

" that's fine with me."

Cloud was glaring at sebastian.

Sebastian's eyes were slit and he was smirking down at the white bird on your shoulder.

You smile watching Elizabeth show ciel the things that she got from the market.

Sebastian puts his hand on your upper back as he bends over to be at your leave.

" my dear, how did you get this scar?"

Sebastian asked you as he trailed his gloved finger down your jaw to your chin to a light scar by corner of your mouth.

You glance at him your heart beating a bit faster.

" I got it from a cat."

You tell him before sebastian gives you a closed eyed smile and stand up straight again.

" thank you. Now do you know ( the muffin man.) where the adam's family abandoned manor is?"

" yah, I know where it is."

"  On our way back to your home, my young master needs to make a quick stop there for a quest."

You nod understanding before you look back at ciel and elizabeth.

"  It's time for us to be going now, my lord."

Elizabeth holds ciel's hand as they follow you and sebastian.

Frost was walking next to you on the forest path before he went behind your back to walk next to sebastian.

Sebastian looked slightly annoyed at this and glared at him before glancing at cloud.

You ponied off the path into the forest.

" if we're going to the Adam's manor, we need to go off path."

You look down the steep muddy hill before you carefully go down.

You look back up to the path.

Sebastian got down easily.

Frost just jumped off the path and next to you.

Ciel carefully walked down the hill almost slipping once.

Ciel then helped Elizabeth get down the hill.

You walk through the woods until you could see the broken old manner.

"  Is there anything Pacific you're looking for inside here?"

"  No I'm just here to investigate some spicious behavior."

You nod understanding.

"  Be careful because it's really muddy here in the mud sinks."

You warn them before you glance back and see Elizabeth walking slowly and carefully.

" you okay lizzie?"

"  Oh. yes I'm all right, I just don't want to get the shoes that you got me dirty."

You smile before you walk back to her and carefully pick her up princess carry.

You begin walking through the mud towards the broken old manner.

When you reach the grand front porch you put Lizzie down and look down at your boots, they were almost completely covered in mud.

Sebastian pushed open the big wooden doors.

Everyone walks inside and you walk around investigating while ciel, Sebastian and Elizabeth stay together.

Frost lay down outside of the door waiting.

You open one of the doors and see a broken library with trees and plants growing in it.

You close the door and continue down the hallway before you open another door and had to do a doubletake it was a bedroom that was completely intact no damage and it looked brand new.

  Purple and light purple walls with golden accents,  A brown and gold carpet, a small pink white stripes bed, dark purple curtains around it.

On the bed was a small blonde kitten with blue eyes.

A black cat with gold eyes sitting on the small night table.

A light pasta purple cat with blue eyes sitting on a chair by the window.

And 3 identical looking cat's all with plup color fur and red eyes.

'  Ain't no way dog. Ain't no way dog.'

Cloud wasn't very pleased.