4. humbling sunset

A/n: Sorry it took so long for the next chapter, I've been a bit busy.
___________________

Tux had hoped up onto the back of then couch and was reading over yours shoulder.

You decide to check out her profile.

' she is a actually influencer, with 57k followers and 7k posts.'

You scroll down to see make up and clothes photos along with travel vlogs.

Before you could scroll down more they texted you again.

-*~《●☆○》~*-

What if I bought the supplies how much would it be then.

Umm I would have to say about 570$

-*~《●☆○》~*-

' oh I know! There is a small business that I know that needs a little push.'

You quickly go to their page and start a chat.

-*~《●☆○》~*-

Hey. I'm a artist and I have a collab idea.

I have a client who is Influencer but is a little short on the price. I was thinking that she would get a code for her followers for a discount in your store.

I understand if you do not want to do this because of potential risks

Hey! I look at your page, your art is great. I will agree to the collab and code if you can make a design for a new item in my store.

I have no problem making a design for your shop!

I was thinking 10% is an good amount?

10% that is a lot less than I thought it would be.

Ok the code is: BLUE FROG 10

Thank you!

If you can tell me about the design you want, I have no problem coming up with a rough draft for it.

-*~《●☆○》~*-

You go back to the Influencer chat, crow sat up to look at your phone.

-*~《●☆○》~*-

Hey, I'm back. I can reduce the price for you if you promote a business and share a code with your followers.

Umm businesses usually pay to promote.

I know but it will decrease the price of the painting you're wanting.

Fine what's the code and what's the name of the business.

I'll post when I get the painting.

No. you'll post now so the price can go down well I'm making the painting.

I'm in contact with the owner who will tell me how many people use the code.

What's the code?

BLUE FROG 10

that's the code

Okay I posted it

Now get started

I will need half before I start
285$

What I posted the code
It should be 230$

Ok I will start and then I'll check the post in an hour and then with the owner.

Okay hurry up

-*~《●☆○》~*-

You quickly check there profile and see the post has 1k likes.

You sigh before putting your phone away to finish this episode or 2 before you go and start.

Sky mowed to crow who mowed back as if they were talking to each other, tux mowed and got both of their attention.

After a few minutes you decide to check the post and with the owner.

The post had 9k likes, so you go to your chat with the owner.

-*~《●☆○》~*-

Hey. she posted the code
I just want to check if people are using the code and how many.

Hey! Sorry we got flooded with orders.
Yah, people are using the code about 3k people used it.

That's good to hear.

Oh! Can you make a design of a dragon hoarding different objects besides gold like books, rocks, shells, dice, etc.

No problem giving me some time to make some rough draft.

Take your time!

-*~《●☆○》~*-

You smile before gently move crow and sphinx off your lap and got up to go prep the canvas. You walk down the hall with crow and sky, tux, sphinx following behind you, leaving rose, lady, kuu, ruby and leo in the living room watching TV or playing with each other.

You go over to where all your canvas are too find the right one before bringing it over to your easel and spawning the blank canvas with the one you've been working on.

You take some white paint and start to   prime the canvas with sphinx on your lap.

Crow was waking around outside looking at everything in your garden occasionally stopping to thinking about something before walking again and after a while crow walk to sky.

' 6:47 this is enough for today.'

You looked up at the clock after you finish primeing the canvas, you stand up, picking up sphinx before walking to close the back door before sitting on the window seat to watch the sunset.

" it's so beautiful, It looks different every time."

Crow, sky and tux had hoped up to sit next to you and watch with you. The other cats came in before joining ya'll, ruby immediately went to crow and tux, lady went to sky and leo, kuu, rose all sat together.

After the sun was gone and the sky had become dark you got up and closed the blinds before walking out of your work shop and making sure all your cats are out before closing the door, before walking to your room and laying down  followed by all of your cats.

You open your phone to check on the package you ordered for one of the kids in your neighborhood that would be here tomorrow, the first 5 books of a manga they wanted to read called

Black butler.

A/n:  thank you for reading!
I'm thinking about adding both characters from the anime and the manga, what do ya'll think?

Names to characters:
Sky - ciel
Crow - sebastian
Rose - may rin
Kuu - finnian
Leo - bardroy
Tux - william
Lady - elizabeth
Ruby - grell
Sphinx - undertaker