11. magic town and cages for free

A/n: a bit of a short chapter.
--------------

Elizabeth had come to sit at the table and eat.

" so we lizzie were going to a town."

" really can we do some shopping."

" sure."

After breakfast you help Elizabeth pick out an outfit for the trip to the magic town.

She was wearing a white shirt with a baby blue cardigan with black leggings and a baby blue skirt and light brown boots that were up to just below her knees.

Sebastian had helped ciel.

When you walk into your room to change to find sebastian was picking out an outfit for you.

" I got it, I really don't need your help."

You tell him with a polite smile.

" are you sure, my dear."

" yah."

Sebastian leaves the room letting you grab something to wear.

You put on dark blue pants that had pockets on the sides of your thighs and a gray tank top that was tucked into the pants with black boots and a coat.

You walk to the living room where the others were waiting for you.

" do you think the cats will be okay?"

" they should be."

Before you could say anything else sebastian walk over and hand you a glass of water and your medicine.

You thanked him before taking your medicine because your.

⭐💫Mentally ill💫⭐

After you take your medicine and grab your bag. you, sebastian, elizabeth and ciel start walking through the woods on a path.

" y/n where are we going?"

" to a magic town, ciel wants to investigate something."

After an hour or two you finally arrive at the town and are stopped at a gate.

"  Do you have your guild cards."

" yah here."

" if you don't have your cards it's 5 silver each."

" what is a guild?"

Ciel asks before you quickly tell the person.

" oh no. There here to register as other worlders."

" oh! In that case go right ahead and welcome."

After the welcoming they give us directions, you and the others start walking into the town before ciel asks you.

" what is an other worlders?"

" it's a term for a person from another world that has been brought to a world that isn't there's by reincarnation, summon, or anything else."

" when we get to the town hall, be careful they'll try and trick you by off a group pay instead of per person."

" okay."

After a short walk we arrived at town hall and walked inside.

While they were registering you walk around the town and checked out the market.

There was a man selling animals and monsters that were in cages.

But one stocked out at you a big white wolf with red eyes in a cage with a muzzle.

You walk up to the man to ask about the wolf.

" is that a great wolf or wolf?"

" I don't know. They were in one of my traps. If you want them it will be 13 gold. And I'll throw in this bird for free."

The man said before aggressively putting a cage with a white bird with purple eyes inside.

The wolf grows when the man did that but stopped and winced when the man kicked the cage.

" 13 gold for both."

' should I buy them?'

________________
A/n: thank you for reading!
Please comment.