6. an intruder and sinking box

A/n: I had some extra time before exam session, so another chapter is here.

------------

After the movie had ended and you finished the books it was around noon.

The next few books whoud be here in 2 days. You also sent the small business a few ideas and sketches.

Sphinx was still on your lap. Crow was laying on shoulder and whoud move if sphinx got up to move or lay a defeat way.

The kids were watching octonauts and playing with some legos.

The cats seemed instead about the show and all of the animals. Kuu and lady would meow along when the kids sang along with creature report.

You got a text from there mom not long ago, she whoud be off and here around 2:30.

" y/n I'm kinda hungry."

" me too."

The kids asked you. You look up at the clock.

' 1:26.'

" sure, do y'all want a bag of chips."

They nod as you move sphinx off your lap but he tryed getting back onto your lap, so you stood up and let crow off your shoulders.

" your favorite?"

"Yep."

They say in sync. Crow followed you as you walk to the kitchen and into the pantry. Sam like doritos and alex like lays.

You look at crow who is sitting down looking the bags before looking at you. You let crow sniff them before crow bites one of the bags and starts carrying it with him back to the living room.

You follow after him and pick him up.

" you've been following me while I do my chores. Are you my little helper?"

You ask crow who nods and lets out a few cat chirps. You put him down and let him carry it.

You both walk back into the living room before you squat down next to crow.

" can you take it to sam?"

Crow let out cat chirps and ran and hopped onto the couch to give sam his chips, sam pets crow before crow goes to sky.

You sit back down on the loveseat and throw sam there chips.

After a while there was a knock on the door, you got up and opened the door for there mom, alice.

" good afternoon and thank you again for watching them on short notice, I'll pay you back after I get paid."

" I have no problem watching after them, and you don't have to pay me if you don't have the money, you can pay me back by bringing me some of your amazing apple pie."

" okay I'll make and bring it maybe tomorrow or so. Sam! Alex! Jaden! I'm here to pick y'all up."

Alice yelled before sam and alex ran around the corner to hug their mother.

" where is jaden?"

" she's asleep, I'll go get her. Oh y'all can take some toys with you if it's okay with your mom."