i. i think that went well

Elizabeth bit her lip as she typed Embry's number into her phone

Elizabeth bit her lip as she typed Embry's number into her phone. "Hey, what's up?" The werewolf picked up after the first ring. "Hey, Embry. Can you meet me at the treaty line, please? It's important." She said, knowing that Embry would do anything she asked without a second thought. "Yeah. I'll be there." He responded. Elizabeth hung up before turning to face Emmett and Rosalie. "He's going to kill you." She said in a monotone voice. "He should kill Victoria instead." Emmett said. "More like he should kill Bella. She's the reason you're like this." Rosalie said to her newborn mate.

Elizabeth slipped on her shoes. "He can't. As Alice said, Bella is going to meet her mate soon. And then, this will be all over." She said. "Hopefully." She added. Rosalie sighed. "Knowing your sister, it most definitely won't be." She said. Elizabeth sighed and nodded. "Landon! Come on, baby!" She called out through the house. Landon ran out of his room with his shirt on backwards. "Emmett, why is his shirt on backwards?" Elizabeth asked her mate, knowing that he was the one that dressed Landon this morning. "He wouldn't stop squirming." Emmett said. Elizabeth giggled before she sped to fix Landon's shirt. "Now, let's go drop you off with Auntie Alice."

                                                                                              ***

Elizabeth approached the river to see Embry on the other side. "Why'd you wanna meet here?" He asked. "Because I wanted you to meet Rosalie and Emmett." Elizabeth said as her mates walked out from behind the trees. "Oh, hi." Embry greeted. "What are your intentions with our mate?" Rosalie asked. Embry furrowed his eyebrows. "To be her friend." He said, confused. "And?" Emmett asked. "And protect her." Embry continued. Rosalie raised an eyebrow. "And that's it because she's your mate and I respect your relationship."

"Good. Because you don't want to know what would happen if you didn't, dog." Rosalie threatened. "Rose, play nice." Elizabeth scolded. Embry rolled his eyes. "Listen, Elizabeth is my imprint. That means she means the world to me. And even through all that, she's your mate. I could never come between that." Elizabeth smiled. "We were never meant to be anything more than platonic imprints." Embry said. "Thank you, Embry." Elizabeth said. Embry smiled before that smile dropped and his eyes furrowed.

"Elizabeth, why do you smell like that?" He asked. Elizabeth giggled nervously. "Well, you see..." She trailed off. "You're a vampire?!" Embry yelled. His eyes turned to Emmett and Rosalie. "What did you do to her?" He asked. "It was Victoria." Elizabeth told him. Embry started shaking. "Damn it!" He yelled before shifting and running back into the forest. Elizabeth turned to face her mates. "I think that went well." She said. Emmett and Rosalie gave her a blank look.

                                                                                               ***

Elizabeth followed after Bella and Edward and sat down with the rest of their friends in the cafeteria

Elizabeth followed after Bella and Edward and sat down with the rest of their friends in the cafeteria. "Just in time." Mike said. "Alright, check it out. Alright. Let's see, we got. 'My fellow students'. Right?" He continued. "'We are the future. Anything is possible, if you just believe.'" "Nice." Angela said. "Blah blah blah. Perfect. You've got yourself a speech." Mike said to Jessica. "No, this'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So, thank you." She said, crumbling the paper into a ball and throwing it at Mike.

"What is this for?" Elizabeth asked. "Jessica got valedictorian." Angela told the blonde. "Really?" Elizabeth asked in shock. Bella hit her thigh. "Ow." Elizabeth said, sarcastically. It didn't hurt her. "Jess, your speech is gonna be epic." Bella said. "Epic? It'll change lives." Alice and Jasper sat down. "I've decided to throw a party." Alice said. "After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper said, throwing a wink Elizabeth's way. "A party? At your place?" Angela asked.

"I've never seen your house." Jessica said. "No one's ever seen their house." Eric said. "Another party, Alice?" Edward asked. Elizabeth cringed, thinking of hers and Bella's birthday party. "It'll be fun." Alice said. "That's what you said last time." Elizabeth told her. Alice sunk back into her chair as a vision took over. "Hey, Angela." Bella said, distracting everybody else. "Yeah?" "Do you need some help with those?" Elizabeth, Jasper, and Edward all looked at Alice as she came out of her vision. 

                                                                                              ***

Edward pulled into the parking lot of the police station and him, Bella, and Elizabeth all got out of the car. They walked up to the door to see Charlie talking to a couple. "I know you guys know what she saw. Tell me." Bella said to her sister and boyfriend. "It was nothing." Edward said. Bella looked over to him. "You looked worried." She pointed out. Edward shrugged. "Just that everyone noticed how strange Alice is." He said. "I think that ship sailed long ago." Bella pointed out. "I wonder what's wrong." Bella said, looking over at Charlie.

"Their son went missing in Seattle over a year ago." Edward explained. "Charlie's doing what he can. but..." He trailed off. "You know something about this?" Bella questioned. "We've been tracking the situation in Seattle for a while." Elizabeth said. "Unexplained disappearances. Killings. If the situation gets any more conspicuous, the Volturi will step in." She explained. "If they go to Seattle, they could come here." Bella said. "They could see I'm still human." Edward shook his head. "It won't get that far. But we'll go to Seattle if we have to."

The door to the police station opened. "I'll fax these down first thing." Charlie said as he escorted the couple outside. "Thank you." The man said as they walked towards their car. "Hey." Charlie said to his daughters. "You ready for dinner?" Bella asked. "It is still just the four of us, right?" Charlie asked, eyeing Edward. "No, I'm just dropping them off." Edward said. "See you later." He said to the two Swan girls. "Oh, Bella, my parents wanted to remind you about the airline ticket you got for your birthday."

"What airline ticket?" Charlie asked. "A round trip ticket to see Mom in Florida." Bella told him. "Well... That was generous." "It expires soon, so you might want to use it this weekend." Edward said. "Well, I can't just drop everything and go." "It might be your last chance to see her before you graduate." Edward said. "Well, might not be a bad idea." Charlie said. "Yeah, Bella, you should go." Elizabeth said to her twin. "Get out of town for a couple days. Get some distance." Charlie added. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Mom." Bella turned to Edward. "As long as you use the companion ticket."

"Wait. There's two tickets?" Charlie asked. "You should take Elizabeth with you." She shook her head. "I don't really wanna go." She responded. Charlie huffed. "Then take Landon with you. I'm sure your mom would wanna see her grandbaby." "Definitely not happening." Elizabeth said. Charlie huffed again. "Super. That makes me really happy." Elizabeth laughed. "I'm gonna go pick up Landon. I'll meet you at the diner." Elizabeth said before leaving the station to go and get Landon from Sue's house.