Chapter 18

Tsuchi Pov
As soon as Yuzumi-sensei tells us to begin just as I expected Team Minato come for me first.

Kakashi reaches me and I use one of my katana's to block his white chakra sabre. I smile at him playfully, "I had a feeling you'd come after me first." I could see the slight smirk under his mask, "And will bring you down Tsuchi."

From the corner of my eyes I could see both Obito and Rin ready to land hits on me.

"See and that's where you mistake is Kakashi I'm not the only threat." I say with a smirk on my face, "Oi you baka's don't underestimate Team Yuzumi!" Both Airi and Kai successful cut them off, "I-I won't let you hear Tsuchi!" Kai says to Rin as he kicks her back catching her off guard, "Rin!" Obito yells out but Airi doesn't let up on the baka, "Your funny if you think I'll let you run off Uchiha. Tsuchi don't worry about these two we've got it covered you handle Hatake. If you lose I'm kicking your ass."

I chuckle lightly blocking each of Kakashi's strikes, "Oh come on Kashi don't look so angry." I taunt him lightly grinning when his eye twitches.

"You shouldn't underestimate me Tsuchi." He warns in a harsh tone, "Oh trust me I'm not I just have something special planned for you."

I coo at him noticing the way the tips of his ears turn pink. Time to put the plan into action.

(Time skip fight because I still suck at those 🥲)

Yuzumi-sensei burst into a fit of laughter, "This is too good!" Minato-nii deadpan's at us, i stand next to Kakashi's head that was sticking out of the ground with a proud smile ignoring the dark look he was giving me.

Airi somehow manage to tie Obito against a tree and is now poking him in the cheek with a stick while smirking. And poor Kai was healing an unconscious Rin asking for forgiveness repeatedly. Minato-nii sighs slightly, "Airi, Tsuchi let the boys go now please."

I look down at Kakashi and sweat-drop at his murderous glare. I rub the back of my neck, "How about I create a clone to get him out while I run and hide?" He glances at Kakashi then back at me nodding at me, "I'll allow it."

"Shadow clone jutsu."  My clone appears next to me, "Give me 5 minutes then get him out." I look down at Kakashi and tip my imaginary hat, "And goodbye to you sir."

He growls at me lightly, "I'll get you Tsuchi."

I take off without another doubt, now where to hide. A light bulb goes off in my head and I head to the Uchiha police headquarters. I take to the roofs when I hit the village and soon I find myself just outside. But before I can go in the guards posted out front stop me, "Stop no one besides the Uchiha and Hokage are permitted inside."

I give the guy a blank look, "I understand you're doing your job but I'm here to see Fugaku-san." He scoffs at me, "Yea right why would Fugaku-sama see i brat like you especially a Senju." He growls out my clan name, "Dude my clans like almost completely gone enough with the hate. Besides our clans made peace and made the village leave that stuff in the past."

"Why you ann-!"

"What is going on here." Recognizing the voice I smile cheekily at Fugaku who was standing by the door with a blank expression. His eyes land on me, "Tsuchi what brings you here." The guard's jaw basically drops to the ground as I make my way around him with a smug expression on my face.

I stop when I'm directly in front of me, "Hide me?" I ask in a hopeful tone giving him my best puppy dog eyes. He simply rolls his eyes at me and motions for me to follow him inside.

I cheer slightly ignoring all the stares and glares thrown my way. Soon Fugaku leads me to his office and I look around at the many scroll and files scattered around with interest.

"So what trouble have you gotten yourself to in now?" He ask me sitting at his desk with the same blank expression on his face. But I could see the slight amusement in his eyes, "Okay so I may or may not have used the Headhunter jutsu on Kakashi Hatake and now he wants revenge."

He shakes his head and begins filling out paperwork on his desk, "It sometimes feels like you and Kushina are more directly related instead of being distant cousin's." I smirk slightly, "I'll take that as a compliment."

I move towards the window he had in his office and stare outside for a moment. Taking a deep breath I concentrate on my senses and close in on Kakashi's chakra signature tracking him. I laugh under my breath slightly, he'll never find me here.

"Tsuchi." I look over at Fugaku tilting my head slightly, "Yes Fugaku-kun?" Normally his eye twitches or something but this time he keeps a serious expression on his face. I immediately straighten up and turn completely towards him, "What is it?"

"I'm sure you are aware of the Third Great shinobi war going on right now." I tense up, "Im not sure how true this is but there is talk about sending your generation to join the war. And you will be put out on the front lines."

I slowly look back out the window, "Oh...." I say quietly getting lost in thought, I could feel Fugaku's gaze on the side of my head. But he doesn't say anything else probably giving me time to collect my thoughts.

I close my eyes briefly before opening them again, "If the village needs me to go and fight then I will do so without hesitation." I look back at him with determination not wavering under his intense gaze. He smirks slightly and leans back in his chair, "As I said these are just things people have been saying. They might be true or not but its important that you prepare yourself for the outcome."

"Trust me with Kushina-nee, Mikoto-nee and Yuzumi-sensei's teachings ill be ready and I won't back down."

"Hn."

"I'm going to buy you a dictionary."

"Get out of my office Senju."