Chapter 5

Tsuchi POV
I play with my hands nervously as I wait outside the classroom door. Finally I hear sensei voice, "Okay class we have a new student joining us today please treat her well and be on your best behavior. You can come in now." Taking a deep breath I open the door and stand in front of them all. "Ohiyo I'm Tsuchi Senju I hope you we all get along." To my surprise almost everyone greets me back with smiles except this girl. She had dark brown hair blue eyes, from what I say she's civilian born from her charka. "Wow I didn't know tomatoes could walk, learn something new every day." Laugher erupts making me sigh, then I spot Kakashi. He closes his eyes and stands making the class go silent as he stands in front of sensei. "Ikkaku-sensei can Tsuchi sit next to me there's an empty seat there."

I could see surprise written on his face he merely nods. Kakashi grabs my hand and leads me to our spot as soon as we sit down I notice all the glares I'm receiving. "Kashi I think you just signed my death warrant." He shrugs, "You will be fine you are far more skilled than all the other girls." I grin at him, "Wow who knew you could be nice and give compliments." He rolls his eyes as we both pay attention to sensei. I completely zone out until Kakashi nudges me. "Hey come on were going outside to practice kunai throwing." I huff, "Well this is going to be boring as hell." Earning a wack in the head from the scarecrow making me pout.

We walk side by side outside as sensei begins with the instructions. "Okay today we are going to have a little competition. We are going to have the girls go against each other then the winner will go against the boys." All the girls line up and I notice I'm standing next to Rin and that girl who called me a tomato. She smirks at me, "You know a baby tomato like you shouldn't be here." I roll my eyes, "What ever you say but wait to say that after you show me how good you are." She scolds at me, "Why you I'm top of our class for the girls!" Then another voice joins us, "She didn't mean it Airi."

I look at Rin as she looks kind of nervous, the girl Airi just grunts. I smile at Rin, "Hi I'm Tsuchi and you are..???" She smiles at me, "Rin Nohara let's be friends ya." I nod my head just as it's Airi throws her kunai. Wow she's top girl that's just sad. She looks at me all smug, "I bet you can't even hit the target." I can't help but smirk and take all my kunai in one hand. She looks at me curiously as I maintain eye contact with her. Thud with that noise and the gasp I knew they all hit the center. Airi looks at me with wide eyes while I held a wide grin.

After a short time I was declared the winner of the girls group and Rin kept telling me how amazing I was. Then it was the boys turn Kakashi was standing near the edge of the line next to a certain goggle wearing Uchiha. This is going to be good just hope Kakashi won't be a total Baka about it.

Kakashi Pov
As expected Tsuchi won out of the girls now it was my turn. The loser Obito's turn came up and he looks at me with a proud look. "Today's the day I beat you Bakashi!" I roll my eyes as I hear a snicker I don't even have to look to know it was Tsuchi. He try's to throw all of them and ends up hitting the fence where sensei was standing. Everyone starts laughing making him hang his head down. But a to familiar voice comes to his defense. "Hey you jackasses don't laugh at him at least he had the guts to try and throw them all at once!" I shake my head with a sigh as sensei scolds her for her language.

I roll my eyes and throw the kunai with little effort and it hitting dead center. Many of the girls start cheering and gushing while Tsuchi takes her place next to me. "You ready to lose Kashi." I scoff as I get more kunai, "As if I would lose to you Senju." She smirks as we face the same target, and gives me a mock bow, "Please scarecrows first." Ignoring her I throw my kunai them hitting all dead center. Then she throws hers with deadly force unlike what I've seen before.

It makes all my kunai fall out making me growl at her smug expression. Obito was rolling on the ground laughing while sensei clears his throat. "Well excellent job you two the winner is Tsuchi Senju." I grunt as Tsuchi pokes my cheek, "Awe come on Kashi don't be a sore loser." Turning to face away from her I begin to walk towards the classroom. Feet sound behind me as we all make our way back to class. Sensei was talking to someone outside meaning the whole class was loud.