Chapter 3

Kushina POV
All jounin were gather in the hokages office, Tsuchi went missing. There were three faint signatures mixed in with hers. Minato was holding me trying to comfort me, I'm suppose to look after her now and I can't even protect her.

"I want all tracking unites to mobilize we must find Tsuchi Senju. Not only is she the last Senju in the village, she is the only one with wood style." My eyes along with many in the room widen in shock. No one has seen wood style since the First hokage. "Every one scatter!" We all rush out Minato was right beside me as tears gathered in my eyes. "Kushina calm down will find her." I wipe the tears away, "Your right dattebane Tsuchi is a smart 3 year old she will be okay."

I laugh a little, "Maybe she will escape before we find her ya'know." His hand comes down on my shoulder, "And she'll be happy to see you looking for her. Then you both can go get ramen she looks like she loves it just as much as you." I simply nod my head as we rush out of the village. Please be okay Tsuchi Mito-san trusted me with you I cannot let her or you down.

Tsuchi POV
I groggy open my eyes, my vision was still blurry. I notice wind in my hair and it felt like I was jumping. My vision finally clears and I notice my hands were tide together with rope.  What the he'll why am I on someones shoulder. "Well it wasn't hard getting this girl." "Ya you would think the leaf would gaurd there Senju princess better." "How much do you think will get for her." "I don't know but we could always sell her to pedophile." My heart stops for a second, its best if  I tune them out I need to find a way to get away from them.

They don't seen to know I'm awake I can use that to my advantage. After about five more minutes I make my move and knee the one holding me in the gut. It works and he lets go of me and now I'm falling did not think that through. I get many cuts and scraps but I know I can't rest. "Hey get back here you little brat your going to pay!!" Pushing chakra into my legs and using my sences and head in the direction we came from.

I feel a sharp pain in my back and a cut on my cheek. They really are using shuriken and kunai against a 3 year old girl. Well to be fair I'm not a normal three year old. Focusing on my hearing I hear the wind whiz and bring my hands up in time for the shuriken to cut the rope. Smiling to myself I push more charka picking up the speed. But my legs can only keep me so far a head of two adults.

"Earth style: earth binding technique!" Earth shoots up wrapping around my legs tightly forcing me to stay still. Two men stop in front of me breathing heavily they had many scars on there face. "You little brat your luck we don't hurt that pretty face of yours." "You sealed your fate your going to go to a perv who will pay nicely for the Senju princess." My eyes widen in horror and I start trying to break free ignoring the stinging coming from each movement.

I c-can't let them take me I have to get back to Kushina! Suddenly I feel a rush of chakra and I close my eyes. I feel blood lost starting to catch up to me. Wind was hitting my face rapidly so I knew I was falling. My vision starts getting blurry I expected to hit the ground. But something catches me and I see purple eyes. I smile a little as I lose consciousness, "Ohiyo Kushina-nee."

Kushina POV
We were close to the edge of the border when the anbu tracker stops. "What why have we stopped!" The anbu looks at Minato, "They spread out there sense we have to call back up to follow all of them." I was about to yell at him when Minato taps my shoulder. "Hey is that a red blob falling from the sky."

Looking to where he's pointing my eyes widen in horror. There's only one other person who has red hair and that's Tsuchi. I rush to catch her as she descended to the ground fast. Many thoughts ran through my head, the main one being why she was falling from the sky. I manage to catch her and my eyes water at the sight. Her body was littered with scrattes, bruises, and blood her clothes had many rippes in it as well.