Chapter 22

Tsuchi Pov (a few hours later)
I curse slightly dodging pieces of the ceiling that fall as I rush to the main room of the Feudal lords mansion. Obito and Airi behind me fumbling to put on there pouches that had all of there kunai and there other supplies.

We get to the living room Minato-nii, Yuzumi-sensei, Kakashi, Rin, Kai already there. The Feudal lord himself, Madam Shijimi, Seiji and Arata all gathered still in there night clothes. One of the guardian twelve there, "Stone shinobi found our location we have to move my lord and his family. We will hold them off, but Minato, Yuzumi it will be too dangerous to have his sons travel with my Lord and Lady I suggest you split your teams."

Yuzumi-sensei and Minato-nii share a look, "Alright Seiji, Arata you boys will come with me and my team. Minato you've got this right." Yuzumi-sensei says and Minato-nii nods giving Yuzumi-sensei a special kunai.

"You be careful well meet at the rendezvous point." Yuzumi-sensei leads us towards one of the secret tunnels but before I can follow behind Airi and Kai, Minato-nii pulls me back placing two of his hands on my shoulders. He opens his mouth to say something but I smile up at him, "I'll be careful Minato-nii don't worry."

He chuckles letting out a small sigh, "Please do I would never forgive myself if something happened to you. And Kushina would go on a rampage." Minato-nii says with a nervous laugh and I shiver a little just thinking about it.

I catch Kakashi standing a few feet away concern in his Onyx eyes. Giving him a quick wink, I quickly make my way into the tunnel catching up to the rest of my team. Seiji was keeping up with us surprisingly well as we ran through the forest. Arata on the other hand 2 minutes in fell over wheezing like he was dying. So now Kai was carrying him on his back as we went. Yuzumi-sensei suddenly stops cursing under her breath.

"Yuzumi-sensei what's wrong." Airi questions as we stop next to her, I pause when I pick up on three chakra signatures moving towards us. But the fourth one whoever chakra signature it was strong it reminds me of the Third Hokage's.

"Yuzumi-sensei we ca-!"

"Tsuchi your in charge get everyone to the rendezvous point." Yuzumi-sensei says cutting me off, "What the hell Yuzumi-sensei are you not coming with us!" Airi yells but Yuzumi-sensei eyes where trained on me, "Go over got this." She tells me with a small smile and I clench my jaw before grabbing Seiji's hand pulling him with me.

"Come on we have to move you guys heard Yuzumi-sensei."

"Tsuchi you cant be serious." I grab Airi's hand using chakra to keep my grip tight and pull her with me as Kai follows with Arata still on his back.

Airi fights against my grip for the next 50 yards, "Damn it Tsuchi we can't just leave Yuzumi-sensei!" Before I could say anything we could feel the ground tremble under us a bit, "W-What was that..." Kai questions his voice shaking slightly as we come to a stop.

I finally let go of Airi hand, "Yuzumi-sensei picked up on four chakra signatures following us. And I picked up on them a second later one of there chakra signatures where so large they remind me of the third Hokage's." All of there eyes widen, "A kage..." Seiji breaths out and Arata goes pale, "So we have to keep going and meet Minato-nii at the rendezvous point so Yuzumi-sensei sacrifice isn-!"

I'm cut off by a hard slap in the face, my head turning to the side from the force.

"Airi!" Kai yells, I slowly turn back to see Airi staring at me with tears in her eyes her hands clenched into fist, "You want to abandon Yuzumi-sensei, after everything she's don't for us. I knew it your a Senju you only care about yourself!" She yells at me, "Airi you know that's not true!" Kai yells back at her desperately and I shake my head closing my eyes and taking a breath.

When I open them, I smile clearly taking them all back. I summon my katana's and walk past Airi.

I then pause, "Your right Airi......sorry for acting like a coward there for a second. I'm putting you in charge get everyone to the rendezvous point and tell Minato-nii what's happened. Ill fight with Yuzumi-sensei so we can all make it back alive."

"Tsuchi......"

"T-Thats not what I meant you baka Senju... I..." I look at them over my shoulder and smile, "Don't worry I have a few tricks up my sleeve so dont worry. Now get going." I say directly to Kai and Airi they both stare at me for a moment, Kai crying now.

Airi swallows a bit, "You better come back you hear me."

"Of course." I say before I take off back in the direction Yuzumi-sensei is in. Please hang on Yuzumi-sensei, I don't know how much help I can be but I won't forgive myself if I don't try to help you.

Yuzumi Pov

I breath heavily the last anbu member dropping to the ground. I could feel the blood running down the back of my neck and on my side.

"So you do live up to your reputation Yuzumi Ali very impressive." My eye twitches and I look up at the floating bastard, "I never expected a Kage himself would come to finish a Feudal lord off himself Tsuchikage."

He waves my words off, "Yes well warm causes one to do things unexpected now prepare to die. 'Particle Style Atomic Dismantling Jutsu'."

Shit I need to move!

Just as I take a step my left leg bucks out from under me, the deep katana cut in my upper thigh burning it must have been poisoned damn it! I watch as the white square form in Lord Tsuchikages hands and it seems like it slowly shoots towards me.

Airi, Kai, Tsuchi.....im sorry for leaving you guys like this. I wish I was able to teach you three some more....

Just before I get trapped in the square a warmth covers me and I close my eyes excepting my fate. But then the warmth leaves me, "Yuzumi-sensei, Yuzumi-sensei can you hear me!?" I open my eyes blinking slowly seeing Tsuchi's watery turquoise eyes staring at me, "Thank goodness I got here in time."

I look over her shoulder and see the spot I was in a few moments ago completely destroyed.

I then lightly hit Tsuchi in the head letting out a breathless laugh, "Your suppose to be with the others its to dangerous here." She simply smiles cheekily, "When have I ever listened to you."

"You girl are you by chance and Uzumaki?" I pull Tsuchi and push her behind me as I force myself to stand up the Tsuchikage eyes trained on her, "Your fights with me Tsuchikage leave my student out of this."

But I'm simply ignored, "Answer the question girl." Tsuchi let's out a small huff, "I'm a Senju but my father was an Uzumaki you grumpy old man." I sweat-drop a bit at Tsuchi's insult seeing the Tsuchikage's eye twitch a bit, "You disrespectful brat, I am Onoki the fence sitter also known as the third Tsuchikage. Who are your parents?"

"I'm not answering you ya creep!" Tsuchi shouts, I felt a cool feeling on my lower leg and I glance down seeing Tsuchi was secretly healing the large cut on my thigh. My body felt lighter so she must be getting the poison out too, clever girl.

Lord Tsuchikage scoffs, "Are all Leaf shinobi disrespectful."

"Only when you try to kill us." Tsuchi answers with a cheeky tone, "Whatever the case, this is the end of the line for you young Senju. Particle Style-!"

"Wood style; wood binding jutsu!"

Tsuchi successfully cuts off the jutsu tree branches binding around Lord Tsuchikage like a snake buying us a bit more time. His eyes widen a bit before he relaxes looking at Tsuchi, "A Senju with wood style never thought i would have the chance to fight one even if you are a brat." Lord Tsuchikage breajs out of it easily just as Tsuchi finishes healing what she could.

She hands me one of the katana's she had gotten from Mikoto gave her.

"Listen to me Tsuchi, you focus on defense and when an opening presents itself we take it got it?"

"Hai sensei! Let's kick this old man's butt!"