Chapter 4

Tsuchi pov
I spit out the tooth paste as Kushina yells from downstairs. "Imouto breakfast is ready!!" I rush downstairs and see two plates of pancakes and bacon along with a cup of orange juice. I plop in my chair happily and start eating earning a giggle from Kushina. After I swallow I look at her curiously, "What's the plan today Kushina-nee can we train some more?" It had been a 4 days since I was release from the hospital.

Kushina-née hasn't let me out of her sight once which is slightly annoying. But the bright side is that she started training me with charka. She smiles brightly at me, "No training today Tsuchi because I have set up a play date for you." My face morphs into horror at the news, even in my old life I hated play dates as a kid! "What noooo you can't do this to me!!" She just rolls her eyes at me, "Your so dramatic dattebane and you need friends." My sarcasm was about to kick in but I caught a glint in her eyes and knew it's best to keep my mouth shut.

After breakfast she orders me to go take a bath and wear something comfortable. I groan all through the process and put on a nice blue sleeveless hoodie with some black shorts. Who ever this person is I'm not playing stupid games. Grumpily getting downstairs Kushina-née was already waiting by the door. Automatically she gets down to my level with a pleading face.

"Please be nice to him he's a year older than you and his father says he doesn't have friends okay. Also a bit rude too but be kind dattebane don't make me look bad." I was about to say no when she started pouting at me. Hey I thought I was the kid here not her!! I roll my eyes, "I'll be on my best behavior Kushina-nee there's no need to worry."  She smirks and grabs my hand as we make our way to the park. Trust me when I say she may have won the battle but I'm going to win the war! We got stopped multiple times as people bowed to me since I'm the 'Senju Princess' which I hate. But I have to act civilized if I want to gain political power and get people on my side.

Finally we get closer to the park when I start to hear voices. And no not in my head I'm not that crazy...or am I? "Tou-Chan I don't understand why I have to have a play date. I have training I should be doing instead and things for the academy." "Kakashi this will be good for you and besides she starts the academy in three days. It will probably mean a lot to her and you need to stop pushing yourself son." I mentally let out a fan-girl squeal standing a few feet away was the Kakashi Hatake and Sakumo Hatake. I always worshiped Sakumo and his sacrifices and the little Kakashi is just adorable. We walk up to them and Sakumo smiles at Kushina-née and me. While I could see a frown under Kakashi's mask probably thinks I'm going to be a fan-girl. Well he's in for a big surprise, I can't wait to see his face too!!!

Kakashi pov
I can't believe that Tou-san made me come on this childish play date. Before I can give him more reasons why this is pointless two red heads stand in front of us. Tou-san smiles at the while I frown under my mask at the kid. Ugh a girl she's probably going to squeal and try to go out with me. "I'm glad you could make it Kushina, so this is the famous Tsuchi Senju."

So this is the last Senju of the village she probably used to everyone giving her everything she wants. She bows slightly at my Tou-san, "It's an honor to met you Hatake-san hopefully I can become as strong as you one day." My father rubs the back of his head sheepishly, "Now now why don't you introduce yourself son." I stick my hand out, "Kakashi Hatake." She shakes it her hands were soft wait what!? "Tsuchi Senju.......soooo you want to work on our aim?" My eyes widen in surprise as she pulls out a kunai poach huh girl who actually takes training seriously. Then the women known as Kushina hits her in the head.

"I told you not to bring that!"Tsuchi holds her head in pain, "And I said I don't like childish games that doesn't meant to abuse my head!" A small smile appears under my mask as she continues to rub her head. "That sounds good to me but my Tou-San didn't let me bring mine." Earning a nervous chuckle from Tou-san, she takes a couple out and hand them to me. "No problem you can borrow some." I take them from her hand and most of the afternoon we spend it perfecting our aim.

Let's just say I was really impressed she was just as good as me. But I'm not letting her out do me, "Hey can you walk on trees yet?" She looks at me with a smirk, "Hai I learn that last year, how about you can you water walk?" I scowl and look away making her start laughing at me. My eye starts twitching, "Oi shut it already tomato." She freezes then her eye starts twitching as well, "Oi what did you guys call me stupid scarecrow!" I snort, "You heard me."

She looks like she was about to say something but instead she smirks. Suddenly she disappears and I feel something behind me as my legs are kicked out under me. A grunt escapes my lips as a smug Tsuchi looks down at me. "How does it feel to be beat by a girl who's a year younger than you?" I roll my eyes, "This only happened because I underestimated you. I can assure you that won't happen again." We both laugh as she helps me up, "You know your all right Hatake." I blush a little under my mask, "Your not bad yourself Senju." Tsuchi gasp dramatically and makes her voice high pitch, "A compliment from the Kakashi Hatake I could just die right now!" I look at her in horror, "Please never do that again." She giggles but nods her head, "Oh trust me I won't my throat hurts because my voice should not go that high."

I was about to say something but Kushina-San voice yells out, "Imouto it's time to go dattebane!!!" "Okay I'm coming Kushina-née!" Tsuchi turns her attention back to me and grins, "It was fun Kashi I'll see you later okay." I raise an eyebrow, "Kashi?" She nods her head with a proud look, "Yes that's your new nickname bye!" She runs towards Kushina-San and the two walk away talking well more like arguing. A hand rest on my head, "Are you still mad at me for setting this up?" I shake my head, "No Tou-san actually Arigato for this." I grab his hand as we both make our way back home. Tsuchi Senju you sure are different from everyone else.