Lunchtime

LUNCHTIME
⠀⎯♡ It has been a while since Y/n and H/n have started talking. At first, she thought they were moving a bit fast, but he had reassured her that it was only natural.

Even today, they continue the routine that they have fallen into.

They meet up in the mornings most of the time, though she is not sure how he had managed to figure out her walking route. And if he isn't able to walk with her, he would find her, somehow. Then they would randomly meet up during school hours.

Today they have planned to meet up during lunch like they usually do.

It appears it is that time now as Y/n and her friends have just sat down.

"Oh my god, Y/n you have to tell us what's going on with that boy H/n," Chelsea squeals setting down her tray.

"What do you mean?" You try to avoid the subject, knowing he might walk in any minute now.

"Don't play coy," Iona chimes in pushing up her glasses, "You guys literally meet up every day and it's weird to see you all of a sudden hanging out with the quiet kid."

Figuring it is no use in trying to hide this from them, you begin to spill some details. Including how you first met one on one.

"A letter? How cheesy is this guy?" Chelsea rolls her eyes.

"Oh shut up, you're just mad because Charles is too busy with Hwa to give you a call," Layla rolls her eyes. Chelsea's cheeks flame up in embarrassment as she takes a swig of her juice temporarily leaving herself out of the conversation.

"So, he's been meeting up with you? That's so sweet!" Iona fans herself dramatically while you laughed.

"Yeah, it's been going really good, though albeit a bit fast," you speak poking at your food.

"I'll say," Chelsea butts in, "Be careful that guy seems a bit off."

Before you have a chance to ask what she means by that, a pair of arms snake around your neck for a quick squeeze. "Hi there," H/n speaks through a cheery smile offering you a better hug. You quickly stand up and wrap your arms around his body gushing.

Not noticeable to you, his eyes settle on your friend giving her a harsh glare.

He had tried to be quiet and surprise you, but he had overheard a bit of your conversation.

Why is that meaningless thing planting doubts in your sweet, little head?

His hold on you becomes a little more possessive as his dark thoughts consume him.

"I have to get rid of her."