Imprisoned

IMPRISONED
⠀⎯♡ The long chestnut brown eyelashes belonging to Florian flutter as he winces due to the sharp throbbing on the back of his head.

The dry blood stains his neck, as he tries to stand but realizes he can't.

He feels the restrictive bonds around his wrists as he searches the dingy basement for a clue on his whereabouts.

Suddenly faint humming drifts to his ears as he can hear the door creak open. Florian's attention snaps to the tauntingly slow steps belonging to his capture. "Good, you're finally awake."

H/n? How?

Florian's mind wanders off to last night when he had confronted the young man in front of him. Ah. When he turned his back. What a foolish mistake on his part.

"I wondered how long you were going to be out for, but I'm glad my new plaything is awake," H/n smiles at the male with sinister intentions clouding his mind as he drags a sharp blade across Florian's tense face. "Ah! But before that, I have a surprise for you."

H/n sets the knife down before walking over to a large plastic bag to drag it over. He releases his hold and allows it to thud against the ground revealing the contents to the stoic male.

Florian's face contorts as he recognizes that familiar decaying face, Chelsea.

"She just had to put her meaningless words in my sweet Y/n's head. That's why she had to go," he tuts as he slides the garbage back into its previous place.

"I just wanted to show you what's going to become of you," he squats in front of Florian peering into his shaking pupils, "But unlike last time, I get to have some fun."