Confrontation

CONFRONTATION
⠀⎯♡ With one last stroke of his soft hand against your still face, H/n regrettably turns from you and begins to exit through his usual route.

Leaping from his makeshift route to the ground below your window, H/n begins his walk back to his empty house when a voice stops him from behind.

"Good evening... H/n."

H/n's eye twitches as he turns out to be met with a bright camera flash and a taunting smile.

"I'm here to repay for those photos you so kindly gave to me," Florian throws the fresh photos at H/n's feet.

"What are you talking about?" H/n replies as he knows there's not much he can do.

Florian lets out a boisterous laugh as his hand flies up to cover his face. "I thought we were past this, the tiptoeing around shit. But I'm letting you know, that I know. You're not as smart as you think. I dug into everything about you, I can see straight through you."

H/n uncontrollably trembles at Florian's monologue, once again H/n feels small.

"There it is... that pitiful look I have longed for. But there's just one thing I want to know, why? What made you murder my friend?" Florian hardens his furious look. "But no matter, I don't need to be fed anymore lies from your pathetic self. I will find out myself... just you wait."

Florian turns to walk away but throws a threat over his shoulder to the still man behind him, "Oh and you be careful."

H/n hands twitch as he locks onto the slowly fleeting figure belonging to Florian.

What to do?

He has worked so hard to hide his past from intruding eyes, but of course, it has to be him. Florian.

Gritting his teeth, once again impulsiveness surges through his body as he lunges for one of the scattered rocks embedded in the dirt. H/n dashes forward as he swings the hard object at Florian's skull.

As Florian's consciousness fades, H/n stands huffing proudly. He's back on top.