Encountered

ENCOUNTERED
⠀⎯♡ Groggily shaking his head from side to side, Florian wakes to his sad reality of being tied to a pole in a dungy basement.

The vivid memories from the previous hours of H/n using Florian as his personal toy flash in his mind. Only when the doorbell suddenly rang with a familiar, faint voice did H/n give him a break from the torture.

Not before giving him a sedative and flashing one of his signature smiles.

Though it's dark, he can practically feel her cold eyes stuck to him. A warm tear glides on his face as he slams his head repeatedly against the pole he's tied to.

The dangerous emotion seeping out of Florian distracts him as he doesn't even notice the door creaking open.

Suddenly he realizes the cautious footsteps sounding about, who else can be down here?

H/n would have already turned on the light to begin his twisted games. Could it be? Y/n?

He did faintly hear a voice he swears he remembers. Suddenly the mystery figure trips over his outstretched legs. He grunts at the sudden weight atop him.

"Who are you?!" They shriek as Florian confirms his suspicions, it is her.

"Y/n? So I was right it is you."

"F...Florian?" Y/n whispers doubtingly.

"Yes, please help me." Relief washes over the male as the light flickers and both lock eyes.

"How did you get here? W-What are you doing here?" Y/n fastly comes toward him fiddling around with his restraints trying to release him.

Florian debates within himself to give her the truth. Why hide it now? "H/n... He kidnapped me and I found Chelsea."

The restraints fall from his wrists as Y/n tilts her head unsurely, "I don't understand..."

The feeling of disgust fills Florian as he shakily points to the plastic bag that conceals their friend. She slowly walks over to the bag and opens the plastic flap, only to fall backward in horror.

A shrill shriek is released into the air as Florin rushes over to cover her frightened sobs. He tries to console her while quieting her down, but this begs the question where is H/n?

"Y/n," Florian gently cups her face and gets the frantic girl to face him, "Focus, please. Where is H/n?"

Her pupils dance around trying to calm her busy nerves after witnessing such a dark sight. "I... uh he should be asleep." Suddenly a creak from the worn-down, wooden steps alerts them of a new presence.

A dark, lifeless expression encounters the duo.

H/n.