Console

CONSOLE
⠀⎯♡ The hurried footsteps carry out the short hallway as your worried boyfriend barges through your room. His sight is set on you rocking back and forth in order to console yourself.

"Oh H/n!" Your sorrowful expression sags as he runs toward you to comfort you.

"Baby it's going to be alright," he whispers sweet nothings to you as he strokes your worrying head. It takes a while but he manages to calm you down to be able to make coherent sentences.

"I just... I thought I found another friend instead he lied to me. And he's a fucking creep!" You whine as your boyfriend listens to you without a single interruption.

"I know, I know..." he continues to soothe your aching head. "But to be honest I didn't trust him from the beginning. I guess that's why I acted like that." He converses with you as you begin to lift yourself.

"I'm sorry... I was so stupid! Gosh!" You continue to blame yourself as he gives you a look of pity.

"You should listen to me more and I'm glad you realize how it happened. You should listen to me more. It would be better to obey, wouldn't you agree?" He tilts his head with a blank stare waiting for your response.

Though his words sound strange, you can't help but agree. "Yes... you're right."

"That's a good girl." He smiles widely as you begin to lay against his slender chest.

Though you can't view his crazed smile, H/n is ecstatic.

His plan has worked out.

He has separated you from the bastard, the one who dared taunt him.

Now he was a bit worried when Florian saw him that morning, but apparently, he isn't as alert as he seems.

But none of that matters to him as you are here in his arms.

Forever his.