First-ever

FIRST-EVER
⠀⎯♡ His feet quickly carry him back and forth through the room as he nibbles on his uneven nails. Did he actually notice him?

It has been a while since H/n had arrived at his home after rushing back from his stalking adventure.

Something else to pile onto his mood after he had probably fucked up during that argument on the topic of that man. H/n regrets the escalation, this isn't the first time he had made a mistake like that.

There are a few that had experienced the strange love belonging to H/n, but the first to experience it comes to mind at the moment.

Verena is the girl's name.

Her lengthy, bouncy curls were the color of the midnight skies while her skin remained as pale as the moon. Her beauty captivated H/n's picky attention, something fixated his gaze upon her. It didn't matter the reason, now that he was set on having her.

She wasn't surrounded by as many friends as Y/n, so she was more accessible for attention. He would trail behind her watching as the tunes filled her ears and the air caressed her hair.

He'd often daydream of grasping her hand as she flashed one of those rare smiles in his face.

It was a need that felt insatiable. Soon he'd set out to hunt for her love.

With little to no resistance, she fell for his shy boy charm. Those fantasies belonging to his busy mind, are now being fulfilled day by day.

He loved this, maybe a little more than he should've. He felt the attachment to her grow with each hug and kiss, but he couldn't help himself. They belonged together, or so he thought.

Then a little someone strolled into the picture.

And that was the first time, he lost his temper.

It was a study night, at a tiny cafe, hunched over notebooks and textbooks for the important test that upcoming week. But something was distracting him from the memorization of notes and the sipping of his tea.

That bastard.

His hands unnecessarily trailed over the purple sweater he had purchased for her, what did he think he was doing? Touching what belonged to him, he couldn't have it.

He told Verena his concerns about that friend holding romantic feelings for her, and she laughed it off. Which only drove H/n crazier, which led to his delusions.

What if she was in on it?

Cheating behind his back?

Before he knew they were walking home in the empty streets. She noticed how quiet H/n was being and led them to an alleyway. And then it began.

He told her to leave it alone but she pushed for an answer, and arguing ensued.

Before he knew it a thud could be heard throughout the alley.

He grabbed her head firmly and threw it against the wall with tremendous force. Her body crumpled to the floor, lifeless. He had killed her, with the sheer force of his bare hands.

His eyes full of wrath quickly washed away with sorrow and remorse.

He cradled her head glancing at the bloodied bricks, what had he done? If only she hadn't provoked him, he wouldn't have had to do that.

He glances at his hands practically reliving the night when his hands were impulsively stained with her blood. His hands harshly grasp at his head, that memory isn't one of his favorites. But it reminds him of the precious love he holds for Y/n now, he shouldn't lose that.

He can't, he has to fix this.