Freakout

FREAKOUT
⠀⎯♡ Humming along to your favorite song, you suddenly frown as you hear your music go flat. You glance toward your phone seeing that Florian is calling your cell.

You quickly pick it up holding it to your ear as you continue to piece together your outfit. "Hi," you cheerfully greet the male.

"Hello, are you ready?" He gets to the point as you can hear his car fastly roll on the road.

"Uh huh," you lie straight through your teeth. You had just figured out what you wanted to wear today. "Just five more minutes and I will be ready."

"Well I'm about seven minutes away, I'll honk when I arrive."

"Sounds good!" You bid the man goodbye as you begin to rush to put your outfit on your body. You walk backward accidentally knocking something on your top. You rush grabbing any jewelry you think matches before fixing your bed of hair.

You practically fly down the staircase hurrying to put a pair of shoes on. It isn't long until you hear the obnoxious roar of his horn as you find the perfect shoes. You grit your teeth as you quickly shove your feet in them and yell goodbye to your mother.

You see his sleek vehicle as you walk down your porch. You finally reach the passenger side yanking the door open to climb in.

"Hey, sorry it took me so long," you immediately apologize settling your purse in your lap.

"No worries, are you sure you have everything?" He questions strapping himself in.

"Uh yes, but do you have a tissue I got something on my shirt," you beg to wipe the stain from your outfit.

"Ah yes, in the glove compartment."

"Okay, thank you," you reach to unlock the compartment. You immediately see the tissues but atop them is something that stuns you.

You shakily pull out a deck of photographs but the odd thing is they are all secretly taken of you.

Some were taken while you were in the comfort of your own room, others of you briskly walking, and two that particularly caught your eye. One of you undressed half indecent and the other a close-up of your figure as you were soundly asleep.

Your eyes shakily roll to the man who is supposed to be your friend... yet a pervert. "What the fuck is this?" You ask him shoving the photos in his face.

Florian's eyes grow large as he sees what you have just found, "Y/n... I don't know how that got in there."

"Bullshit! What the fuck is wrong with you!? You fucking creep!" You angrily yell as you quickly get out of his vehicle.

"I promise I did not take these! I'm engaged for Christ's sake!" He tries showing you his ring but you aren't in the mood to take excuses.

"Fuck off!" You grumble in outrage. How could you have not realized what was right in front of you?

Your heart sinks as the salty liquid escapes your eyes.

He has betrayed you.