Lady

LADY
⠀⎯♡ "So why did you call me here?" The boy nervously asks the girl looming over him. He is sitting on the bench as her floral dress flows with the wind and momentary silence.

She watches him intently making him undoubtedly nervous. "I know what you are," she drops the words lightly spooking the male.

"What do you mean?" He fumbles over his words as he toys with his knuckles.

"I know that you watch me," she smirks as he can no longer sit still.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," he tries rushing out the lie.

"You didn't quite try your best to be unnoticeable. I notice you when I'm alone or with others," she reaches for his freshly cut hair and twirls it around her manicured, slender finger.

"I always wondered when you would come out of the shadows, but it seemed like I had to take the first step," she pulls her hand back and shoves her locks behind her ear. "So here I am."

The boy trembles as she appears to be toying with him. What was he to do? She already knows of his strange habits.

"I promise I won't do it ever again, just please don't tell anybody," he pleads with her scrambling to stand steady on his two feet.

She giggles, "I never said anything like that. Hey, if you wanted my attention all you had to do was ask."

The boy is speechless as a salty tear escapes him, "Do you mean it?"

Her dainty hand caresses his puffy cheek, "Of course, let me teach you how to love and trust me. Come with me, Florian."

"My love," her voice enters the air as she calmly wakes him from his slumber. His eyelids slowly peel back to meet her gaze. He smiles as he pushes himself to the edge of the bed.

He gently kisses her free hand as she stands between his strong thighs.

"How was your rest?" She starts up the conversation.

"Wonderful, I dreamt of you," he whispers slyly gazing at her.

A happy sigh escapes her, "Enough of that my love, I have information for you."

"I'm listening."

"It's about the boy, he was at a different school beforehand. And that's where his behaviors started. He ended up with a girl named Verena."

His eyebrow twitches, "Did something happen to her?"

"It seems as if she was last seen with him before she was reported missing. He claims to have walked her home, but of course, there were no witnesses. Later her blood was found splattered on the building of a nearby pawn shop. And shortly after, her body was found." She relays to him playing with his hair to keep him calm and focused.

Florian's mind fumbles as he compares himself to the boy.

He has done some questionable things but never would he imagine taking someone's life. How could this boy go that far? Especially to commit such an act on someone he held love for.

Florian can't help but worry for the girl who resides by his side. What is her fate?

He glances up at the curvy woman before him to clasp her hand in his.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asks as he affectionately holds her close.

"I'm fine, just grateful," Florian gazes at her full of arousal.

"Darling..." she mutters as he wraps his long arms around her freckled waist.

"Come to bed with me won't you?" He sweetly whispers pushing his head against her plushy stomach.

"I can already tell there is no use in stopping you," she rolls her eyes as he begins to lift her.

"Good."