Chapter 13: INK.

Present Day.

Olivia's POV.

Izzy and Myra dragged me to a club.

Usually, I'm the one forcing people to go out and have fun but I've been feeling bummed lately.

I just wanna stay in bed and watch movies cause things don't make sense anymore.

But I didn't do that, they wouldn't let me do that.

I'm glad they didn't cause partying is how I escape myself and how I keep my mind off things that I'm supposed to be thinking.

Like solving the biggest mystery of your life.

Fuck that.

I take another shot of vodka, squeezing my eyes shut and humming when the drink flows through my body with a warm buzz.

Izzy and Myra went upstairs cause that's where all the hard drugs are found, I didn't feel like tagging along because I'm not a fan of hard drugs.

My eyes scan the dance floor, searching for a possible snack for the night.

I probably shouldn't be calling men snacks but trust me, I have a type and snack is the only name you can use to describe them.

"Hey." A blond guy leans his arms on the counter beside me.

Well, well. The snack brings itself.

Blond, green eyes, muscles, six foot tall, all black outfit.

Looks like trouble but whatever, it's not like I'm gonna fucking marry him.

"Hey," I slide off the stool, "Wanna dance?!" I ask him, shouting over the music.

His eyebrows knit together, looking a little surprised by my request but he replaces the expression with a sweet smile.

"Sure." He takes one last swing off his beer and walks to the dance floor with me.

I hate dance floors, they reek of dry sex and sin but I'm drunk and all I wanna do is dance.

I close my eyes, gliding my hands through my hair and swaying to the rhythm of the music.

I flutter my eyes open and I find Mr trouble watching me with interest.

I close my arms around his neck, staring into his eyes.

He's literally a stranger but alcohol is just that influencial on me.

He suddenly spins me around, my back pressing his front, he pushes my hair behind my shoulder and leans over to bite my earlobe.

I tense.

Deja Vu.

I swear I've been in this exact position before.

"What's wrong?" He shouts in my ear.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I respond, releasing myself from his hold and shoving myself through the dancing crowd.

I make it out of the club, letting out a breath and tagging at my hair.

Fuck!

I'm falling apart and I don't even know why.

I send a text to Myra and Izzy, telling them I'm going home.

I call an Uber and I somehow get home in one piece.

The goddamn elevator broke again this morning so it's stairs for everyone.

I glance at the stairs to my left.

Ain't no way.

I'm too drunk for shit like this.