Chapter 31: Chaotic Party: Part 1.

Present Day.

Olivia's POV.

People usually talk about what it feels like to be falling for someone.

I've never related to that term before, until now.

I can't keep my hands off of Jace, I think I might be obsessed with him.

Obsession, lust and love are like the three things I've tried to avoid so far but here I am, obsessing over this broken, beautiful man who can throw me out the window whenever his demons tell him to.

The thing is, I know that he and I are not gonna work, we're gonna fuck in every corner, fight and scream at each other every night and then one day, one of us is gonna walk away and never look back.

That scenario sounds tragic, but I wasn't expecting a marriage proposal either, I'm good with the way things are between us, I mean, he's still hiding things from me but I won't force him to talk about something that he's not comfortable sharing, looking at things in that perspective makes things much easier for me.

Jace picked me up around nine pm for the party but then Myra and Izzy decided to tag along.

We arrived at the party around ten and people were already acting crazy, Jace wasn't photographing anything yet, he was too distracted by my dress, his words not mine, he said he couldn't stop thinking about taking it off.

I picked out the shortest, sexiest red backless dress in my closet just so he'd notice so mission accomplished.

I don't know about Olivia one but I've never had sex at a party, I told myself I'd never do that but Jace brings out this certain hunger inside of me, something I can't control, something I can't stop or say no to.

We were just being touchy, sharing messy kisses from now and then and I loved how he squeezed my ass through my dress while whispering dirty words into my ear.

So, I can't exactly say that I don't know how we ended up in this bathroom, with me sitting on the counter, my dress pushed to my waist, and him settled between my legs, thrusting into me with a rough grip on my hips, whispering how good I make him feel.

I want to keep this forever, I want us to always be like this but maybe it's just the good sex talking.

I can't stop thinking about how much I want him to keep fucking me like this till the sun comes up but his touch, the feel of his soft lips on mine, his grunts, everything he does drives me wild and makes me come sooner than I had planned.

He releases a groan when my walls clench around him and he fists the fabric of my dress around my waist, pounding into me faster and harder which makes me scream his name and throw my head back, his hand closes around my neck, making me look at him. We stare into each other's eyes, our mouths gape, our breaths heavy and bodies buzzing on the highest adrenaline rush.

He shoves his tongue into my mouth and hums, shooting one last thrust into me with a whimper, we continue devouring each other's mouths but I pull away before my body starts wanting more.

He pulls out of me and takes off the condom, knotting it before tossing it into the trashcan in the corner. I jump off the counter and start adjusting my underwear and dress as he works on his belt.

We're smiling at each other, none of us saying anything or maybe we're both waiting for the other person to say something.

"Where's your camera?" I start, stroking my fingers through my hair.

"With Myra." He answers.

"Are you gonna take pictures of people without their consent?" I ask.

"No, I'll ask, of course." He scoffs at my question.