Cream and Killermare go on a double date- Bloodlust is happening

So, apparently, Nightmare and Killer got together too. It was about time. Dream was going to kill someone if they didn't get together soon. Well, Dream thought that they should go on a double date. Killer seemed to love the idea, while Cross and Nightmare both seemed to hate it. After a little bit of convincing, Cross agreed. It took begging from both Killer and Dream to get Nightmare to agree. And even that barely worked. They choose a nice little park to go to. Nightmare seemed to be in agonizing pain the entire time. He wouldn't stop whining and complaining. Dream sighed. 

"Brother, please. You're ruining the date." Nightmare shrugged. 

"I really don't care Dream. I don't even want to be here. You guys harassed me into coming." Killer took a bite out of the cotton candy as he shook his head. 

"Not true. Begging and harassing are two very different things." Nightmare lowered his eyes. 

"Are they though? Are they really?" Killer nodded. 

"I mean, a person could definitely be doing both, but they're not the same. It's like baking and cooking. You can do both, but it's not the same thing." Dream nodded. 

"Exactly brother." Nightmare rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you two date then? Since you agree on everything." Killer smirked. 

"Okay. Dream, we're dating now I guess." Dream laughed. Cross shook his head. 

"No. Dream's mine. Back off. You have Mr. Edgelord." Nightmare turned away and walked. 

"Let's go separate ways. We can meet up in a little bit. Come on Killer." Killer skipped away, and Cross sighed.

"I mean, I get it, he's your brother, but like why is he like this?" Dream shrugged. 

"You know, with how much you hate on Nightmare, you guys really aren't that different." Cross scoffed. 

"That's not true at all." Dream hummed. 

"Well, I think it is. But who cares what I think?" Cross shook his skull.

"I do. Because your opinion is the only one that matters." Dream stared at Cross, confused. Didn't he just say that what Dream said wasn't true? Dream sighed and shook his head. 

"Well, now we can have a bit of alone time. So, how's it going?" Cross sighed and sat down on a bench. 

"I don't know. Are things going to be weird between us?" Dream shook his head as he stared at Cross. 

"No. I mean, it might be a little bit different, but I don't think it'll be weird. Think of my brother. It's not going to be weird, he'll just be a little more open. Hopefully." Cross sighed and looked at the sky. Dream wished he could make all his insecurities go away. That he could make Cross see that he meant the world to him. And nothing could change that.

"Are you sure? I really don't want to mess things up." Dream nodded as he leaned on Cross' shoulder. 

"I'm sure. You have nothing to worry about. So, how have you been?" Cross shrugged. 

"I've been better. I think being with you helped me a lot." Dream blushed the slightest, but he smiled. 

"That means a lot to me. I want to be here for you. And I always will be. You know that, right?" Cross nodded and leaned his head on Dreams. 

"Thank you. For that, I mean. It means a lot that you're always here." Dream nodded. 

"Of course. I love you Cross. Nothing could change that." Cross smiled. 

"I love you too, Dream."

"Uh, Nightmare, where we going?" Nightmare sat down on a bench, and placed Killer right next to him.