Friendship Development :>

Nightmare wanted to bang his head against the table. Dream was making him and Cross hang out, because he wanted "the two most important people in his life to get along". Nightmare wanted to kill Dream, kill Cross, and then kill himself. He slammed his hands on the table, huffing. 

"I cannot do this anymore! Dream, I have friends. I do not need to get along with Cross-" He motioned his hand to Cross, "-of all people to have a friend." 

"Hey-" 

"So, can I leave now?" Dream looked down. 

"Nightmare, just give Cross a chance. You both are always fighting, at each other's throats, and being passive aggressive. No more. You two need to get along!" Dream slammed his hands on the table, causing both Cross and Nightmare to jump, startled. "So, no, you can't leave, because you two are going to sit here until the both of you can have a conversation without insulting, ridiculing, belittling, or condescending each other." Cross slumped back in his chair. 

"Well, if you're willing to try, I am. Nightmare, I really..." Cross cringed, and Nightmare raised an eye. "You and Killer are just so..." Nightmare sighed. 

"Cross, don't even try. I don't like Killer either. I mean, I obviously like him, like, I have to, just a little bit, but Killer is so..." Cross rolled his eyes into the back of his head. 

"Thank goodness it's not just me." 

"Of course it's not just you, Killer is evil." Cross nodded. 

"Yes. Killer is just so-" 

"Extra, needy, annoying, loud, dumb, chatty, dramatic?" Cross blinked at Nightmare. 

"Well, yeah, but I didn't expect you to say all of that." Nightmare shrugged. 

"It's true. Oh my gosh, Killer is so extra. He literally was talking to me the other day, right? And he was like, 'I don't feel good', and I was like, 'well, what do you want me to do about it?' and I fucking swear, he went on a twenty minute rant about how I don't care about him and I want him to die and I would throw a party and blah blah blah." Cross laughed. 

Geno wanted to die. Reaper and Error. Talking about him as if he wasn't there, and they were doing it right in front of him. 

"So, Error, tell me embarrassing stories about Geno's childhood." Error let out a whistle. 

"Well, Geno used to get sick a lot, so there was that, I guess. Anyway, Geno would be, like, really fucking dumb. He would be like, so dumb, and so annoying, and he would act like he was better than everyone in the world, and talk like an idiot and say words like 'sophisticated' and it was really annoying. It was awful." Reaper looked at Geno, and he rolled his eyes. Geno didn't like Reaper, or Error, or anyone, but he couldn't protest. Reaper and Error were becoming, like, best friends. Geno didn't know how to feel about that.  "So, Reaper, you always been into people like Geno, or is Geno the first Geno you've dated?" Reaper picked up Geno, causing Geno to roll his eyes. 

"Geno is the first Geno I've ever dated. In fact, Geno, you probably didn't know this, but you're the first person I've dated ever. What about you? Have you dated anyone before me?" Geno didn't know how to answer this question. He didn't want to say no, the truth, because that would make Reaper act all smug. But, he also didn't want to say yes and lie, because that would mean Error would scoff and laugh and mock Geno, saying no one ever dated him. So, he said 

"I don't know, have I?" Reaper leaned his head back. 

"Oh, okay, mysterious, are we? Don't worry. I'm more than happy to dig into your past and discover all of your dirty, dirty secrets." Geno rolled his eyes. He hated Reaper. Well, he didn't hate hate Reaper, but he didn't like him either. He was so annoying, cocky, flamboyant, arrogant, and so many more things Geno wouldn't say. Geno turned to Error.