Battle For The School

"Killer." 

"Blue." Killer stared right into Blue's eyes, and Blue stared right back at him. Dust and Horror were behind him at his sides, and Ink and Dream were behind Blue. 

"Well, I guess this is where it all goes down." 

"I guess it is." Blue started to turn, and so did Killer. 

"Last one to come up with an efficient plan loses." Killer smirked, and they both dashed away to their separate rooms.  

Killer laid out a paper, Dust and Horror surrounding him. "Okay, there's twelve of us in our friend group, and three of us are fighting, and are obviously going to win, and those other three idiots are going to lose, but they're gonna try to win. Anyway, they're gonna try to get everyone to go to their side, so we have to figure out who will side with us. Dust, you're dating the enemy." Dust bobbed his head back and forth. 

"'Dating' is a very strong word. We're in a relationship, but there's absolutely zero trust or respect. But, do continue." 

"Horror, your boyfriend isn't a traitor, so he'll either help us or not help anyone, either of which is fine. Cross is obviously going to help Dream, ew. Geno and Reaper probably won't do anything or even be aware that this fight is going to happen. Either that or they'll make bets about who's gonna win. Error will help us or be with Geno and Reaper, because he hates Ink. Oh my stars, Cross and Dream and Horror and Lust are probably the only ones who have an actual healthy  relationship." Dust started snickering, and Horror shrugged. 

"Well, it usually helps when your partner doesn't betray your trust. Like, Dust and Blue. Blue cheated and made himself win in all those card games, I don't think Nightmare ever  liked Killer, Ink is constantly  pissing off Error, Geno hates Reaper, so yeah." Killer smirked. 

"Well, it doesn't matter. We don't need Nightmare to help us. We don't need anyone  to help us. Us three have enough man-power to completely destroy and obliterate the enemy side. We need to make sure that they know their place, and that we  own this school. They can go fuck themselves." 

"Yeah fuck them bitches." Dust started cackling, and Nightmare and Lust walked into the room.  

"If you think I'm helping you, your dumb. If my brother thinks I'm helping him, he's also dumb. This little 'plan' you have to take over the school is going to fail. You aren't going to 'take over' the school. That's kind of dumb. You don't just take over a school." Killer shrugged. 

"I can take over whatever the fuck I feel like taking over. It's not my fault you lack the capability it takes to take over this school." Nightmare scoffed. 

"Please. I'm not falling into your little trap. Your pathetic attempt to try to get me to help you failed. I will not be partaking in these..." Nightmare subtly waved his hand. "Childish antics." Killer stuck his tongue out at him. 

"Whatever, we don't need you. We never needed you in the first place." Nightmare rolled his eyes. 

"You only are saying that because you already knew I wasn't going to help you." He let out a loud sigh. "I believe that Error is going to help you until you annoy him, which, will be very quickly, because it's you two. I also believe that Geno and Reaper are making bets about who's going to win." Killer pumped his fist. 

"Score. I fucking called it." Nightmare once again rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, Lust will probably help you guys, lord know you'll need it. Cross is obviously going to help my brother, those disgusting healthy relationship havers." Killer nodded.