Chapter 11

"What?"

The Dokutah sat in their office, with Amiya, Kal'tsit, and Emperor. The 4 remained silent over the information and video they had watched

Amiya was the most silent, she didn't know what to say, what to do. Infact, how could anyone react to what they just saw. They just saw what might as well have been the best well made horror movie ever.

Amiya shuddered at the way Mr. Henry met his end, via a bloody death roll by some horribly mutated spider. The damn thing.

And that poor soldier.

The Dokutah lifted his hoods and caps for the first time, and let out a long sigh as they close their eyes. And lean back in their respective chair. "Well," he began, pinching the bridge of his nose, 'That was completely... something..." He stood up and began to pace around the room.

"Let's look at the facts we have before us," He mutters, grumbling beneath his breath, "We have a module, that is connected to something god knows where." He makes a round around the table, hands behind his back, "Originium is out there in the skies affecting others..." he stops turns around and seemed to have a haunted look, "And it appears that Originium's dastardly effects are no longer bound to our Terra."

Kal'tsit and the others in the room looked at each other as the Dokutah seemed to grow more haunted. Dokutah grabs his seat and lets out a sharp exhale of breath. Before long, he sits down and rests his head in his hands, "And now," he says with a soft mutter before looking at the other 3 in the room,

"But now through god knows, it seems that another World is now going to suffer with us."

The Colombian Union's ADI was investigating ground zero thoroughly. People in hazmat suits and carrying various other equipment. Scanners, containers for material containment. Everything. The Colombian Congress is pulling out all of the stops. They want to know everything they damn can about the anomaly and they want that information ASAP. Soldiers went around gathering all of the details that looked promising.

On site ADI officers began to take pictures of everything. Till one of the soldiers yelled out, catching the attention of everybody.

"Hey! We got something!" The soldiers and scientists began to head over cautiously, as a soldier began to pull what looks like a piece of metal out of the ground.

Everybody stopped to look at the piece of metal. "What do you think?" He asks a scientist as he gets a rag and began to wipe it.

"I'm not sure, it's unusual yes..." the scientist muttered as the soldier continued to wipe it. The soldier freezes seeing a flash of red, and the scientist was interrupted as the soldier wiped around the area much harder and drastically.

Then, it shined.

Under the dirt the solider just wiped, out came a graphic of a flag, 15 stars and 76 stripes. The scientist clicked his tongue, "Well I'll be damned... that looks important."

Talulah was not happy. In fact she was down right pissed

The news of what happened to the Reunion base has finally reached her. And she was... not very a happy that nobody reported anything. Her room was barely holding off the heat she was emitting, which was melting a lot of items in there.

It was one of the few bases they were able to establish IN Columbia, and it gets taken out by a catastrophe like that. With barely a trace.

Within all boundaries, Talulah had a right to be pissed.

Exusiai relaxed on the outskirts of the city of Lungmen, a box of apple pie next to her as she just rested. She was atop some section of the Rhodes Island base and looking upwards.

Star gazing wasn't her usual forte, but some pushing from croissant and Mr. Dokutah, she had decided to try it out herself. Letting out a relaxed sign and taking another forkful of apple pie, she goes back to gazing up. Chewing and gulping down the piece of pie, Exusiai now gets to take in all of the details.

The skies was actually beautiful. She never really stopped to do this, and now, she gets to see the beautiful, wonderful nighttime sky.

The thousands of little lights, the strange color of multiple cloud like shapes illuminated by more thousand little lights.

She wonder if that is why many thought the sky as fake, the surrealism and the near mystic beauty of the skies above. She softly wondered if they could better understand what they were looking at one day, just so people like herself can know what is out there.

A great beyond.

She regrets not stopping to admire it sooner.

Sitting and finishing her apple pie, Exusiai yawns. It is getting letting late and she doesn't want to keep her dorm mates worried on where she is. Happily skipping off, Exusiai began to leave, only to stop when she noticed something in the sky, and she turned to face it.

A great blue marble, shining and glowing, and it seemed to be quite large compared to the other lights. Exusiai giggled. Maybe this could be my lucky star!

With a final spin of her heels, and a smile as carefree as she naturally is, Exusiai began to the elevator and head back down to her dorm area.

Unbeknownst to her, if there was a telescope, that same blue marble seemed to be exploding in smaller more contained lights that seemed to grow... brighter.