Chapter 65

United States Government Intranet

Do we have any idea who these Abyssal hunters are? We have 4 of them onboard the USS New Essex right now and thus are floating alongside the task force down there.

- Undersecretary of the Navy

The only thing we can coax out of Ms. Kal'tsit is that the Abyssal Hunters are an elite and very powerful organization created by this Aegir nation that is somewhere out in the Terran Oceans.

- Rhodes Island - United Nations ambassador

That's impossible, we haven't really seen anything on our radars and satellites.

- Undersecretary of the Space Force

Have we run the consideration that MAYBE these folks are like some sort of... underwater faction?

- Undersecretary of the Navy

That has been considered, considering the current folks we have of them, which is Skadi, 'Specter', Gladiia, and Ulpianus, seem to have some feature or resemblance to some sort of sea creature.

This does mean that the Aegir people may run into the risk of being severely harmed by the United States Marine Corps using the Sonar onboard here, so we must be careful, and we need to try and open communications with this nation ASAP.

In other news, the crew onboard is eating some of these Seaborne creatures that we fried during our Napalm strikes.

You don't have to worry about rationing us Seafood anytime soon, delicious and fresh.

- From the bridge of the USS New Essex

Are you guys sure that's safe to consume?

- Chief Operating Officer of the CDC

Nobody's been converted yet, plus we've got that weird, Semper Fi thing going on.

- From the bridge of the USS New Essex

...I'm going to have DARTs investigate you guys.

- Chief Operating Officer of the CDC

Hang on, these Aegir are sea people, right?

- Undersecretary of the Navy

Yes, why?

- From the bridge of the USS New Essex

Why are they on the ship? Can't they just swim?

- Undersecretary of the Navy

Good question, I think they want to watch and see how we fight or some s*** like that

- From the Bridge of the USS New Essex

Russia has just passed another Reform act, and the Ultranationalists are getting violent.

Can we get a recall for Task Force 141 and the SAS back down here? Things are going to get bad if we don't try and contain this situation.

- Secretary of State

Unidentified launch detected from Manchuria, it is not an armed weapon, but it is heading out of atmosphere and following the MSR to Terra.

Do not engage.

- Undersecretary of the Space Force

New Syracuse is established in the section of the Lungmen Slums closest to the LGD headquarters. It is currently 15 U.S. City blocks large and is the largest base outside of New Roanoke. It is hosting the largest concentration of UN Forces outside of New Roanoke. Accounting for about 35% of total United Nations military capabilities on Terra.

Arknights: Starsfall IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara