Chapter 52

...she has responded, right?

Came the shy, but serious question.

Yes she has, here have a look.

The sound of a paper being slid forward was heard. On the top, was the title of Neptune Contingency

A brief moment of relief washed over the gathered, but it was snuffed when one of them pointed at a small line of writing.

The words, I do not have all the information about this thing, I need more. pierced their minds and it has forced them to read the next line on the paper.

Bring me as much intel about Skadi and this abomination of a creature at once. Do not fail me.

Shuddering breath filled the room, before somebody came forward, nervousness along his features.

I see... I'll see what we can do

Try talking to that Gladiia figure, she might be our best chance at trying to learn about the deep sea.

Considered. We also talked to Ursula, she's going to assign Smokton and her team, which Michael serves under, to watch over Skadi.

Good, lets make America proud.

[=]=[=]=[=]=[=]=[=]

"Northern Troubles"

Nighttime had come around, sometime after the pizza dinner. Everybody had moved to retire to the little inn, while the MRH-90's lights turned off. The medical lights turned off too. Which means that tomorrow, Swire is up and running, but still needs some time.

Swire's treatment has gone well, for the record, and she might be ready to go by afternoon the next day.

Ch'en was too tired and drained to notice. Daniels has to retire with her and Hoshiguma. Daniels of course took a separate bed, respectfully.

Some who aren't yet tired are in a sort of waiting area, or are just in their rooms, talking about random things on terra and random things on Earth.

The Rides that Foley was talking about was dropped off sometime after the pizza. 2 JLTVs and a few small-scale buses. The JLTVs had a regular CROWS .50 Calibre weapon on top, while the small-scale buses only had some military markings, what looks like ERA on the sides, and slightly tinted windows. Probably bullet proof. The Military probably lent these things.

It is a possibility, domestic terrorism and unfriendly international powers are still a thing to consider.

But they shouldn't be an issue for now. They probably are focused on other things.

Ceylon and Dunn, being overwatched by Schwarz, was having a talk about Medicine.

Terran vs. Earthling.

Ceylon was on the offensive, firing and shooting Dunn so many questions on Earthling medicine. And in response, Dunn would shoot back with some questions of his own.

"How do you people fight fevers?"

Dunn reached into his bag and pulled out pills, "Painkillers, will treat almost every pain," he slides it over, "Numbs it temporarily. And in cases for anything minor, completely treats it."

Ceylon hummed, leaning forward and looking at the package of Tylenol, Dunn going to fire back, "How do you fight Oripathy? It's clear its going to hang around the place for much longer now." She smirked and got out some books, as well as plenty of papers. Schwarz was glad that she got a seat because she knows it's going to be a while.

Arknights: Starsfall Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें