Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Who is your little prince (3)

"Tyran Continent: Darkness Falls" is a big hit all over the world. The quality of the movie is very high. It will be a matter of time sooner or later, but director Chris did not expect it to be so popular.

Originally, the audience just went to see the movie based on the reputation of the famous director Chris, walked into the movie theater, hey! It feels good...wow! Oh my God. Everyone didn't expect to get such a big surprise. It was like eating a cake and suddenly tasted a sweet fruit filling, and the whole person was instantly fluttering.

Kubin's fame has not only grown explosively in China, but also in foreign countries with the popularity of Niebuhr's role. It is said that a local tyrant movie fan in the Middle East specially made a "crown" for Kubin out of gold, and threatened to give it to the little prince Nibuhr in his mind!

Click on Ku Bin's Weibo, the latest one is an official poster of the movie "Tiran Continent". The angel-like little prince stood on the left, with a pure and unsullied temperament, and was not stained with dust; the Lord Demon stood on the right, his eyes were alluring and provocative, and his temperament was evil and tempting. fall into the abyss.

A group of fans at the bottom shouted excitedly: "Salute the king to welcome the birth of the king!"

"Show the salute to welcome the birth of the king! 1"

"Show the salute to welcome the birth of the king! 2"

"The people of the king come to report!"

"The above Destroy the formation, drag it out and kill it!"

"Hee hee, this picture, am I the only one who thinks of dirty things..."

"The evil and beautiful Demon King Gong X the innocent little prince Shou, my nose bleeds. I'm about to come out..."

"Give you a pen, please start your performance."

...There was another carnival among the fans, and the little jokes written by someone were immediately pushed to the top.

Gu Bin, who was quietly swiping Weibo, quickly put down his phone and rubbed his hot ears. These fans are really out of control! Just drive under his Weibo like he doesn't know? Check out what they wrote...

The movie was a huge success, and the Star Entertainment company also made a lot of money. During this time, the senior executives of Star Entertainment walked with the wind, and their eyebrows were beaming. The attitude towards Gu Bin is even more to be admired in the sky, such a good-looking and profitable shareholder can't find it with a lantern! No, just after receiving an invitation to a reality show, he eagerly sent the script to Ku Bin.

Gu Bin raised his eyebrows: "Xue Lin will also go?" The

agent nodded: "Yes, the show team should want to bring the two of you together to increase the explosion. But this way, the show will be very popular. , the movie is still being shown, and going there will be of great benefit to the promotion of the movie."

"But Xingchen, you don't have to be under pressure, you can do it if you don't go. The company says it depends on what you want."

Gu Bin leaned on the sofa lazily. , Wen Yan smiled: "Go, this reality show is quite interesting, I haven't been on a reality show, it's better to go and play." The

assistant immediately expressed his loyalty: "Don't worry, Brother Gu, I will take good care of you. !" The

agent nodded in appreciation: "Okay, take good care of you Brother Gu. If someone bullies you Brother Gu, don't be soft-hearted, just beat him to death."