Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Interstellar Holographic Game (4)

Little Brother Mouth: Boss, they seem to be fighting with Dr. Octopus!

Lin Feng: Shh - we have to take advantage of the fisherman.

Younger brother: But.... But there are game rewards for killing Dr. Octopus. I, I think that little male is about to kill the boss, so what else is there to do with us....

Lin Feng glared: "It's not early. Say?!" The

younger brother was also aggrieved: "Boss, you didn't pay attention to the game mission..."

Lin Feng rushed forward without looking back: "I'll take care of you later!"

Gu Bin was playing heartily, when suddenly A red-haired killer jumped out, and Lin Feng said, "Grab the boss!! Go!!"

Where did the funny come from? Seeing that this guy wanted to go up, Gu Bin didn't stop him, and turned to the side to protect Chi Yu. "Sorry, I'm holding you back, I..." Chi Yu didn't dare to look at his face. Before, he thought that Gu Bin was stealing his limelight and was always running on his impulsive character in front of the white wolf, but now Gu Bin is Protect him regardless of previous suspicions.

Gu Bin didn't think there was anything, and carefully warned: "Don't be hurt by them by mistake." Chi Yu looked at him with more complicated eyes.

The two of them had a harmonious atmosphere. The white wolf finally managed to deal with a few octopus poisoners. In a blink of an eye, he saw that the shameless guy Lin Feng was going to take away the fruits he had worked so hard for. Lin Feng laughed: "Bai Lang, keep your eyes open and see how the young master

won the top spot in the game!"

The eight claws danced wildly, and the strength was even more fierce. As soon as he stabbed a blood hole, several of the following younger brothers were directly offline. Lin Feng was startled and did not dare to take it lightly.

White Wolf must not let Lin Feng swallow this big guy alone and join the battlefield. The two attacked fiercely, and Dr. Octopus gradually lost. At the critical moment of the battle, Bai Lang didn't even ask Gu Bin to help.

The audience couldn't understand it, Shang Mo smiled mysteriously, but did not explain it to the audience. After thinking about it for a while, finally a big guy spoke on the barrage [Tsk tsk, the white wolf is also a black-hearted man. I want to take the game rewards alone, after all, there is only one key. 】

【What? Didn't they form an alliance before, and this alliance is like paper? Isn't that Xiu Xiu baby's strength all the way in vain?]

[Lin Feng and Bailang are fighting in full swing, even if Xiu is an S-rank male, the overall fighting power is not as good as two A-rank females. At this time, it is not good to go in. 】

The females speculated and came to the conclusion that Gu Bin and Chi Yu could not get any benefit, and a few Heizi couldn't help but gloat over the misfortune. Isn't the situation dominated by females? ]

Gu Bin settled Chi Yu and retreated to a safe area, watching the heated battle between Bai Lang and Lin Feng and Doctor Octopus, he was eager to step forward and put a foot in it, so that the balance of victory in the battle completely fell to the player's side. . After wandering around a few times, I saw that Bai Lang and Lin Feng had a tacit understanding, and the more they fought, the more smooth they were, and they didn't even give Gu Bin any chance to intervene in the battle.

Even if he loses his memory, Gu Bin is not a fool in the game. After thinking about it, he understands it in his heart, and he feels unhappy for a while. He doesn't care about this prison game, but does the effort he put in before count as white labor for others? "Xiu-" Chi Yu rolled his eyes, leaned over to Gu Bin's ear and whispered in a low voice. After Gu Bin listened for a while, the cute little tiger teeth were exposed, revealing a bit of evil. Don't make me feel better, and don't give you good fruit to eat! When the audience stayed, these two people looked like they were going to make trouble! Sure enough, in the next second, Bailang and Lin Feng were vigorously outputting. Seeing that Dr. Octopus was about to fall under them, they speeded up their attacks and wanted to take the last blood of Dr. Octopus! Om - ripples appeared in the calm and unwavering spiritual sea, Bai Lang and Lin Feng's mental power shook, their eyes were confused for a moment, and the rhythm of the attack stopped.