Chapter 64

Chapter 64

"Wake up." Song Qinglin straightened up from the desk and opened his eyes dimly. When he saw Gu Bin's face, he thought he was dreaming, and murmured to himself, "Aren't you coming back tonight?"

Gu Bin picked Mei, so it's because of this reason that you don't want to go to bed?

"Are you awake?" A

handsome and charming face appeared in front of his eyes, Song Qinglin finally realized, his eyes were still full of water, looking silly and cute: "Ah, Ah Chao?"

Gu Bin bent down and pressed his forehead : "Huh? You won't go to bed until I come back?" The

hot breath sprayed on the sensitive skin, and he blushed silently: "No..."

"What's not?" Gu Bin pressed every step of the way: " What are you upset about?" In the morning, he found that his mood was not right.

Song Qinglin couldn't stand being watched by his black eyes: "It's nothing." Then he couldn't help but look at him slightly: "The film emperor Xiao is so good, are you really not tempted at all?" After a

long time, it turned out that it was because This, Gu Bin can't laugh or cry.

I'm not as popular as you said, the comfort I wanted to say choked when it touched the other's bright and affectionate eyes, Gu Bin's heart sank heavily, and he pursed his lips without saying a word.

--Fool, the bond between us is the deepest, spanning countless years and times.

Song Qinglin's eyes were slightly red, and he stared stubbornly at his eyes: "I will make myself better, and let your eyes be firmly locked on me, and you can't move your eyes away."

At this moment, Gu Bin felt his own The ears were empty for a moment, and I couldn't hear any sound, I just felt that my heart was soaked in warm water, as if it was about to melt.

"Come on." He kissed the corner of his mouth with a "slap", and Song Qinglin smiled.

Xiao Jiu couldn't bear it nastyly: "Human love...is really terrible." He quickly pulled the light and returned to his system space.

On the eighth floor of Tianyin Entertainment Company, Gu Bin walked slowly towards the president's office, Xie Yangqi passed him by, his face was stunned, he squinted his eyes and turned around: Fu Chao?

The younger brother of that bitch Fu Xuexin.

Xie Yangqi didn't know what he thought of, he raised his red lips maliciously, pointed his phone at Gu Bin from a distance, and pressed the shortcut button for shooting slowly.

Just as he was seeing off his difficult fiancée, when he heard the knock on the door, Yi Fangjun untied his tie irritably: "Please come in!"

A man walked in slowly from outside the door. With long legs, the whole person has a youthful feeling between a man and a boy, and the breath of hormones rushes towards his face.

Yi Fangjun straightened up subconsciously: "Eh... Fu Chao? What are you doing here?"

Gu Bin: "I came here at my sister's request to help her terminate the contract with you."

"What?" Yi Fang Jun's face flushed all of a sudden: "She said it's over, it's over, have you asked my opinion?"

"Your contract has expired long ago, and..." Gu Bin said suspiciously: "Didn't you pay attention in the past few days?" Are you engaged? Now that you have a fiancée, do you still want my sister to be the mistress?"