Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Returning from Comprehension (1)

Boom-boom-

the violent thunder sounded, and the Chaoyang sect raised his head solemnly to look at Yunfu Peak. The thick purple-black thunder slammed down on the cave on the top of the mountain, and the sound of lightning made people's heart palpitate.

"Wow..." The vortex in the sea of ​​clouds gradually calmed down, and a figure slowly walked out of it. His appearance was beautiful, and the golden feather coat was draped behind him. Extravagant extravagant color.

At the beginning of his demeanor, some disciples would always forget to raise their swords while looking at him in the martial arts arena.

Gu Bin hates others to talk about his appearance, so from then on, he always raises his chin arrogantly and looks down at others, giving people a sense of nobility and unattainability.

Gradually, the reputation of the young master of Chaoyang Sect's bad temper spread, and no one dared to be distracted when he competed with him.

"Young master." Qingluan and the others looked at him reverently, their eyes brightened, the young master broke through again! The 20-year-old Jin Danqi is worthy of being the unique young master of their Chaoyang Sect!

Gu Bin nodded: "Let's go and find my father."

Qingluan and the others followed Gu Bin to the main peak. Unfortunately, they met Zhao Tianhao and his party in the main hall. The other party was wearing a black robe today, faintly Blue eyes seemed to sparkle, meeting his gaze.

Gu Bin clenched his fingers tightly, his eyes flickered slightly, Zhao Tianhao... also broke through the golden core? It was still one step ahead of him... Gu Bin straightened his back, passed the opponent directly, and looked towards the stage.

"Father." The head of the

Chaoyang Sect looked at his proud son carefully, and couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips: "Breakthrough?"

Gu Bin nodded slightly.

"Your senior brother has also made a breakthrough. The sect can have you two sons of heaven, and the elders and I can rest assured." Gu Juan said with emotion.

Zhao Tianhao's eyes shifted unconsciously to the tall and proud figure in front of him, wanting to know the reaction of his junior brother, but the other party didn't even give him a look, but lowered his eyes silently.

Knowing that Gu Bin didn't get along with his disciples, Gu Juan sighed slightly in his heart, and turned around: "The competition for the three-day quota is about to begin, and Lanshui Temple and Jianzong have already arrived at the sect. Three Realms, you must improve your strength as soon as possible."

"Yes." Gu Bin and Zhao Tianhao's faces were serious.

The realm of comprehension is divided into the last three realms, the lower three realms and the upper three realms. Countless powerhouses flock to the upper three realms, because it is said that there is a holy land of cultivation that has never been opened up there, and there are countless exercises, elixirs and medicines left by ancient immortals. Noble Phantasm. It's just that a thousand years ago, the upper three realms suddenly disappeared without a trace, and no one could find the entrance to this realm anymore.

The upper three realms disappeared, and the ancestors who were struggling to pursue immortality could not find the opportunity to ascend, and wandered in this realm for more than a thousand years. Until a few days ago, the ancestors of the Chaoyang Sect watched the stars at night and used the seven-star forbidden technique in the sect to consume Half of his own life span calculated the opening of the upper three realms. The reappearance of the upper three realms, in order to compete for the Holy Land, will inevitably attract countless people's peeps and scrambles. In order to occupy a place in the Holy Land, Chaoyang Sect has secretly formed an alliance with Jianzong and Lan, one of the five great sects in the cultivation world Water Temple. Gu Bin led Qingluan and the others directly to the outside of the hall. The younger junior sister Lin Fuxin looked at him with arrogance and was very uncomfortable: "Senior brother, why do you have to stand behind him because you are stronger than him? Who in the world doesn't know that he, the young master of the Chaoyang Sect, is not worthy of his name, senior brother, you are the number one of our Chaoyang Sect's younger generation!" "Shut up." Zhao Tianhao's eyes were dark, Lin Xinyu was startled, and stammered Baba said: "I....What I said...wasn't..." Zhao Tianhao directly cast a silence spell on her, and then walked forward. Mei Susu, the big disciple of the Medicine Peak, looked at Lin Xinhao, whose mouth was sealed into a slit, and gloated on his beautiful face: "Idiot, even if he can't do it, he is still the young master of the Chaoyang Sect, and I can't tolerate you as a little girl." It 's a female disciple of mine to put a taboo on." "No wonder he can only be accepted as a registered disciple by the suzerain."