Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Crisis (3)

You Manman came back from the balcony, chatted with Gu Bin for a while, then got up and walked towards the kitchen. It seemed that she wanted to stay here until the evening.

Gu Bin hurriedly stopped her: "Manman, don't bother you, I...I want to try a new dish myself at night."

"Oh." You Manman lowered his head in despair, and after a while, he raised his head and said, "Then I Let's go first, A-Ling, please take a good rest." He smiled at Gu Bin understandingly, and slowly got up and went out. Gu Bin sent her away, closed the door, and turned around and asked Xiao Jiu, "Why do you say she has a problem?"

Xiao Jiu looked at him with a "you don't understand this" eyes: "This woman, she just said refusal. , but inside and outside the words, he wants to refuse and welcome, tsk tsk, how can a man like you who is bent into a mosquito coil understand?"

Gu Bin: "..."

"But You Manman really takes care of the original body . , They have known each other for many years, and they don't seem to be the ones who will kill Yuan."

"Ah!" Xiao Jiu spread out into a big cake: "Don't ask me, I'm also entangled, how could the male lead be killed? What?"

Gu Male protagonist: "Since that person wants to kill me, he failed last time, but he will definitely not give up. Tonight, I will give him a chance..."

Good way to lead the snake out of the hole! Xiao Jiu's eyes lit up.

At night

in a famous local private club, Zeng Yan took a sip of a strong cocktail and stared at the dimly lit bar not far away with water-colored eyes.

The slightly swaying Margaret was sweet and sour, just like his mood at the moment, Xiao Ling's words...what do they mean? Did he think he would dye it back for him? Zeng Yan took a sip of wine angrily, never thinking about it!

Mingming and You Manman are a couple, but now they are always flirting with him...

"Wow." My friend is a guy who doesn't shy away from meat and vegetables. At this time, he is staring straight in one direction: "Excellent." Zeng Yan didn't want to pay attention to it, but he looked up unexpectedly and saw Gu Bin wearing a white shirt and abstinence. Cool look.

It is clearly covered tightly, but it is full of sexy, enticing people to take a peek at the beautiful scenery under the clothes.

Zeng Yan's face suddenly sank, and he couldn't help but scolded a swear word in a low voice.

I saw Gu Bin's slender, slender right hand resting on the bar counter, attracting the attention of most of the people in the club.

A little boy with a rabbit tail and long ears came over, nodding and blowing lightly in Gu Bin's ear: "Little brother, do you want to play together?" Gu Bin was about

to say no, the corner of his eyes. I caught a glimpse of Zeng Yan who rushed towards this side angrily. Seeing him acquiesce, the little boy was overjoyed, his fingertips were about to touch Gu Bin's chest, and he was grabbed by Zeng Yan, who came in a hurry.

Zeng Yan didn't know that his appearance was no different from that of the husband who caught the adulterer, so he was shaking with anger: "What are you doing? Don't do anything when you talk!" The little

rabbit man was startled, and he quickly took a few steps back and walked away. Still reluctant to give up, he secretly looked back, and finally saw a superb No. 1, it would be a pity to just fly away like this.