Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Dark Wizard (6)

Ariel's heart was beating like a drum, he looked at Gu Bin's profile fascinatedly, and walked towards the lake step by step.

He didn't care about the soaked clothes at all, and an impulse surged in his heart that made him want to speak urgently: "Teacher, I..."

Swipe-the limbs were suddenly tightly bound, Ariel Eyes widened, his body floated uncontrollably on the lake.

Gu Bin approached slowly, his long silver hair fell on his delicate shoulders, his thin lips were slightly hooked, and his toes humiliatedly stepped on his chest: "Dear disciple, should I call you Vail, or Lier?" "If it wasn't just now The real magic mirror, the teacher is really going to be tricked by you."

Ariel's heart trembled, and his eyes stubbornly stared at Gu Bin: "Yes, I lied to the teacher, but for such a long time of company, Does the teacher have no feelings for me at all?"

Gu Bin said blankly: "Forget it, Verriel doesn't matter to me."

"Anyway, my purpose is only your magical aptitude."

Allie watched helplessly. As Gu Bin bent down, the warm and delicate palms were pressed against his chest, and five fingers stretched into the body-"Uh-!!" The blue veins on Ariel's forehead burst out one by one, and his face was very painful, Gu Gu said. Bin's long eyelashes trembled invisibly.

Instantly increase the strength in the hand.

A mass of gray elemental body and a sleepy little dragon appeared in Gu Bin's hands together, "Hu, hu..." Ariel felt the slow loss of magic power in his body, and his lips became cold: "Teacher, Really, really not, have you ever had a hint of me, soft-hearted?"

Gu Bin looked at his broken eyes, expressionless: "Since you said that I am your teacher, then I will give you this last one. Lesson."

He walked around the magic spring and bit his fingertips: "Kaling Dashi-!!" The

huge golden magic circle rose instantly, Gu Bin watched this scene, and his thin lips mocked: "Oh, the magic world I definitely don't know, this fountain of elements that magicians yearn for, but it only needs a small opportunity to become the 'fountain of death' that they can't avoid." He turned away indifferently.

Ariel stared at the hem of the clothes that was gradually receding, and his eyes gradually became slack...

Gu Bin: "The power of the male protagonist's bloodline will really awaken like this?"

Xiao Jiu: "Live to death , It's like this. Why, Gu Bin, are you soft-hearted towards him?"

"No, I'm just worried about the plot." The

wind blew across the calm lake, and a drop of pitch black gradually smeared out - a pair of vertical pupils opened suddenly, Ying Ying's purple light, with the cold indifference that belongs to a predator.

On the other side, Gu Bin drove back to the academy in a magic carriage, passing an ordinary human town on the way.

"Evel?"

Gu Bin stared at the man who was holding the big-bellied woman in front of him with surprise. Aivil was called by his name, looked up to see Gu Bin, and was startled by Gu Bin's delicate face: "You, hello, this gentleman, do you have anything to help?"

Don't remember? Gu Bin frowned, stepped forward and grabbed his wrist, only to see a blue light spot quietly staying deep in his body, this is...

Gu Bin's inner emotions became complicated and unspeakable, Evel put himself The original magic aptitude was exchanged with my brother? Originally, he thought that...