Chapter 54

Chapter 54 The Great Cartoonist (6)

Time flies, just when the ambiguity between the two breeds, and the time passes when each of them is tacit. Gu Bin took time out tonight and came to Yuan Hao's room, intending to have a gentle and encouraging conversation with him. Because the little guy is about to take the college entrance examination, Gu Bin is not very relieved.

Yuan Hao was wearing the cow pajamas that Gu Bin bought him, and sat quietly on the bed, his eyes fluttering around, a small expression that wanted to see Gu Bin but didn't want him to know. This made Gu Bin secretly laugh inwardly. At first, he bought this suit for him, but he refused to wear it. It was too cute. How could a boy wear such a cute outfit? Knowing that he was wearing it for himself, Gu Bin didn't dare to break it.

After a clear cough, he said softly: "Xiaohao, you are about to take the college entrance examination, where do you plan to apply for?"

"How about Z University? The faculty is good, you like computers, and I remember that the computer major there is an ace.

" In the local area, Gu Bin has his own thoughts and hopes to take care of Yuan Hao closer. He can't think of it, but he can't think that the other party is his lover. God knows how he felt when he saw the gem mark on the little guy that day. In this world, he is a whole round older than the other party. As the saying goes, there is a long Mariana

Trench between them.

Dark light, raised his head slowly: "I want to go to B University."

B University? Gu Bin was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help but look into the other's eyes.

Yuan Hao's eyes dodged.

Seeing him like this, Gu Bin's heart sank in half, knowing that the other party was not joking, and his attitude was firm. But B is big, and it is 108,000 miles away from province A, and it takes several hours to travel there by plane.

Gu Bin's heart was messed up, and he didn't know what he was thinking. He nodded casually, his face was light: "Since you have decided, so be it." Then he walked straight out of the room with his back straight. Yuan Hao looked at his back and wanted to stop him, but the words of comfort could not come out of his mouth. What should he say? He couldn't stay here with him like Gu Bin thought.

Fans were waiting for the update of "Dark Wizard" today, but they came in at one point, but they were abused half to death.

Some readers have speculated before that Aivil's real strength is not enough to pass the second round of the magic trial. Bing Dahl, a dark wizard, has a bad heart and never thought of teaching his "beloved" little disciple to be aggressive at first. Space magic. Unexpectedly, the little disciple killed the Quartet in the magic forest and won the magic elf.

The picture is reversed in reverse order. When the two met for the first time, there was a sound in a small dark corner. With the conversation between Evel and each other, the readers knew the hidden deepest part of the hut. The secret - the existence of "little monster" Ariel.

The appearance of Bingdar is like a beam of light, igniting Aivil's ambition and illuminating Ariel's world, but the latter can only be buried in a dark corner, and the shining sun above him is hopeful for him. Impossible, never to be touched.

The fans were moved by this kind of affection that would never get a response, and their livers trembled.

Most of the Glassheart readers cried in the comment section.

"No wonder, in the last chapter, when Bingdaar taught Evil to make a potion for dried dragon tongue, I felt something was wrong. It turned out that the little disciple at that time was someone else."