Chapter 59

Chapter 59

The stage performance of the CR boy group was scheduled to be held at the C City Gymnasium. Early in the morning, fans held up support signs and small fans and squatted outside. As far as the eye could see, there were huge crowds of people.

After the opening, fans filed in, most of them holding a light board with the name "Song Qinglin" engraved in their hands, and there were quite a few of them including Li Zeyan. In the dark crowd, there are only a handful of light boards with Fu Chao's name on them.

It looked extremely pitiful in the live broadcast.

"Qi." Yi Fangjun couldn't help but sneered: "Your brother is really unpopular..." He was choked by Fu Xuexin's wet eyes, and the word "welcome" was taken back from his mouth, and he paused. Said: "Don't worry! I went to the studio to watch your brother's audition last time. His acting skills are very good. After the release, he will definitely gain a wave of popularity... Big deal, big deal I'll buy some sailors for your brother. Are you going up?"

Fu Xuexin didn't say yes or no, she turned her gaze back and continued to stare at the screen.

The atmosphere at the scene was extremely high, five water-blue transparent cubes like elevators hung above the center of the stage, the camera zoomed in, and the figures of Song Qinglin and the others were like a dream.

The enthusiasm of the fans was instantly ignited: "Ahhhhh CR boy group!!!"

The lights on the stage were shining, and the lights and shadows were interlaced. The appearance of several people was extremely gorgeous. Song Qinglin's gorgeous high notes and energetic dance moves immediately captured the hearts of fans. , causing the audience to scream.

The melody of the music gradually rises,

"Blurred night,

I try to find my shadow

Death's scythe entangles and suffocates,

restrain myself

I'm leaving this world

You know it's not easy to

breathe

Burning in the night"

On the big screen, the boy turned sideways to the music, raised his chin slightly, and slowly swayed his waist and abdomen to the beat. The reddish eye corners are curved, and he obviously doesn't make the slightest seductive expression, but the music "night, night" is extremely blurred and seductive, which makes people's blood swell.

The fans were stunned: "Ah, who is this man?"

"Look at me, look at me!"

"Hhh, I can't breathe..."

"This is Fu Chao? That gloomy Fu Chao who has no sense of existence "

"I don't believe it or not! Complicated emotions" "It doesn't

matter, I will be Brother Fu's wife from today on!"

"Before, have you asked us girlfriend fans?"

"I'm going, Fu Chao actually has a girlfriend Fan?"

"Emmm, I didn't have it before, but I have it today."

The fans who came to support Gu Bin in the audience were shocked by his extraordinary performance, and the place where he glanced over was suddenly full of voices, non-stop ah ah ah scream.

Hey, so charming, how could Zai Zai be so handsome today-as expected

of her younger brother, Fu Xuexin held his face in his hands and was intoxicated silently. That's it."