Chapter 49

Chapter 49 The Great Cartoonist (1)

Before opening his eyes, Gu Bin heard a hoarse voice in his ear, with a chilling coolness: "No matter what you think, I will move out tomorrow."

His forehead hurt and he was drunk. When he came up, his brain seemed to be slammed into countless mixed information with one hand, and Gu Bin was forced to accept the plot of this world.

It turns out that this is the world of a campus novel. It is described with the vision of the female protagonist Tang Xiaoxi. It tells the story of her and the male protagonist walking from the campus to the wedding dress. The marriage is happy and happy, but, yes, the male protagonist actually later married the female protagonist. Good girlfriend cheated! The male protagonist explained to the female protagonist that it was designed by her best friend, but the female protagonist did not believe it and left with hatred. As a result, she had a car accident on the main road and was reborn and returned to the past.

Yes, that's right, the plot setting is so bloody.

Immediately afterwards, the heroine found that she had been reborn back to high school, and then she was pleasantly surprised to find that Yuan Hao, her classmate in her class, was the later financial god who often reported on financial news, Yuan Hao, the president of Huaxia Technology Co., Ltd.! The heroine then decided to hug his thigh in advance, and the real hero of the novel became Yuan Hao.

As for the original husband, he naturally became a cannon fodder, which by the way promoted the scumbag plot.

In the early stage of the male protagonist's struggle, there is a scum villain, the guy the male protagonist hates the most in this world, and this is what the male protagonist personally said to the female protagonist in the later stage of the novel. The male protagonist was not that powerful from the beginning. When he was in junior high school, his parents were both killed in a car accident. At first, no one was willing to adopt him as a fuel bottle, until the scum came over and said that he was a friend of the male protagonist's parents. At first, the male protagonist treated him. This guardian is really grateful, and later found out that this person is a person with a beast-like heart.

The scum is gay, but he doesn't dare to accept social discrimination. He has been hiding it silently in his heart. After a long time, he will become perverted. Later, he deliberately adopted the male protagonist, and he also had the dark idea of ​​venting his inner desires. The male protagonist has been secretly watched by this scum, until he couldn't bear to move to the school dormitory in high school. Later, with the help of the female protagonist, he reported the scum and sent the scum to prison. The male protagonist later became the president of Huaxia Technology Company, and the other party naturally never got out of prison in his life.

And Gu Bin, now dressed as this scum villain.

Xiao Jiu: "This villain is also called Gu Bin. It's the same name as Gu Bin, isn't it a surprise?"

Gu Bin is going crazy now. He looks at the straight back in front of him, with seven points of disgust in his eyes. Xiaoyuan Hao, who is three-point guard, really has an incomparable headache. Just now, the scum, the original body, was drunk and tried to force the other party, but he was knocked out by the other party, and Gu Bin was forced to face this embarrassing situation as soon as he woke up. .

Yuan Hao is the male protagonist of the novel. Naturally, he is a handsome and Wuzhu born at a young age. His jet-black hair falls on either side of his cheeks, his lips are black, and his eyes are fierce. He looks like a little wolf dog described by some girls on the Internet. However, the body is obviously a little malnourished, and at first glance, the scum of the original body did not care about it.